Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2009

My punishment

...and so he whipped me. Over and over again. I did not take it very bravely. I tried not to cry. But after the third strike I did cry. I was a sobbing mess. He had turned away from me for a moment but my cries caused him to spin about, concern on his face- he threw the crop aside. He sank to the ground pulling me with him. I scooted closer to him and under tears I sobbed:"Thank you beloved Master".Master wiped away my tears with his hands, shooshing me soothingly
I smiled at him through tears, caught his hand and kissed it devoted.
"You should not thank me for that, Gera, " he said in a raspy voice:"I....I could almost come to enjoy striking you.....and I do not know if I want to go there- I might enjoy it too much my love...."
But I shook my head. I knew what he did was just and right. And I never loved him more than is this tender moment after the punishment.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen