Samstag, 8. August 2009

Just two girls talking...





[0:09] lacey Flinders: shall i pop out a couch for us to sit on?
[0:10] Gera Heliosense: yes please
[0:13] lacey Flinders: there we go!
[0:13] lacey Flinders: i'd love to hear how you and Sir dunn met, sunrise
[0:14] Gera Heliosense: well...
[0:14] Vala Renfold is Online
[0:15] Gera Heliosense: I was a naive tourist and he was already a man of influence here in Glint...he was a bounty hunter too...anyway we met one afternoon and he and Ava were teasing each other
[0:16] lacey Flinders smiles, listening
[0:16] Gera Heliosense: because Ava had been naughty to him and he punished her for it...with burning her with his cigar....I thought he was charming yet a little dark too
[0:17] lacey Flinders grins
[0:17] Gera Heliosense: a few days later I asked him for help because I needed a visa
[0:18] Gera Heliosense: well...he said he would get me a visa after a proper examination...I was so naive...and...during that examination he...took my virginity...and from then on it just went fast to love
[0:18] lacey Flinders smiles
[0:19] Gera Heliosense: how did you and Master Marvin meet?
[0:19] lacey Flinders: You were meant to be together!
[0:19] Gera Heliosense: aww
[0:20] lacey Flinders chuckles "i was lost, trying to find my way back home. i came across Master - or He came across me....
[0:20] lacey Flinders: i have to tell you that i have been in service as a slave for a long time.
[0:21] lacey Flinders: i have always had a personal rule of never accepting a collar quickly. In the past, the potential Master and i would spend a lot of time together over a period of time before i would take a collar.
[0:22] lacey Flinders: Anyway, Master and i met, and He brought me to Glint - to ce's house, and we had a long talk.
[0:23] lacey Flinders: W/we discovered that W/we had a lot of commonalities, and i just felt so comfortable with Him from the start.
[0:23] lacey Flinders: He offered me His collar at the end of the discussion, and i accepted.
[0:23] Gera Heliosense nods
[0:23] Gera Heliosense: so you...were not intimate until then?
[0:24] xx Reyes is Offline
[0:24] lacey Flinders: i shocked myself, actually! It didn't take too long for us to become incredibly close. Then one day, we were talking, and we both said that we had something we needed to tell the other person
[0:25] lacey Flinders: and we both said that we loved the other person.
[0:25] lacey Flinders blushes "We weren't intimate before i accepted His collar, no. i broke that rule of mine, too!"
[0:26] lacey Flinders: The first time we were, though, it was sheer perfection - and it has continued every time since.
[0:27] lacey Flinders: It is like we are clones of the other, sunrise - He knows my thoughts before i do, and vice versa
[0:27] Gera Heliosense: oh that is so romantic....*she smiles , then crunches her nose:"Whereas Master Dunnagh and I were like animals...we were like kids hiding under the table once the adults leave the room...we indulged in passion all the time....but you were...so sweet and...so proper even though you broke your rule
[0:27] lacey Flinders grins "well, maybe not proper....."
[0:27] Gera Heliosense: This is what they call soulmates...Master Marvin and you
[0:29] lacey Flinders: we definitely are soulmates, sunrise, as i suspect you and Sir Dunn are as well.
[0:30] Gera Heliosense: yes ...hm I think Master Dunn and I are in a way too yes...it just clicked
[0:30] lacey Flinders nods "i bet you are!"
[0:30] lacey Flinders: So, i never had a visa, instead, i had papers of importation
0:48] lacey Flinders: Glint is a wonderful place, and i likely wouldn't have found it if it wasn't for Master.
[0:49] lacey Flinders softly "i would have missed out on so very much"
[0:49] Gera Heliosense: yes ...I was frightened of Glint first...but now...its like home
[0:50] lacey Flinders: Were you frightened?
[0:50] lacey Flinders: really?
[0:51] Gera Heliosense: oh yes...I was a lost tourist...I was...well I got into a few situations....and it took me a bit to adjust...I was just a little naive girl....being used by men...but finally I grew and became what I am now
[0:52] lacey Flinders nods "that makes sense"
[0:52] lacey Flinders: Master's first task for me was to meet as many people as possible.
[0:52] Gera Heliosense: ah very good
[0:53] lacey Flinders: One of the first Sirs i met when by myself was Sir Pip.
[0:53] Gera Heliosense nods
[0:54] lacey Flinders: He was so kind and polite, He made me feel very at ease. He is still one of my favorite Sirs...well, there are a number that live in the "Favorite Sirs" category.
[0:54] Gera Heliosense: who else?
[0:54] lacey Flinders: oh goodness, i don't want to leave anyone out!
[0:55] Gera Heliosense: haha
[0:55] lacey Flinders: Sir Dunn, definitely, sunrise. Sir Riddick, Sir Yanto, Sir Io, those are the ones i encounter most often.
[0:56] lacey Flinders: Sir Caoilte is likely to end up in that group as well - He is an excellent storyteller.
[0:56] Gera Heliosense: I am glad you like my sir...and Sir Caolite? I never met him
[0:57] lacey Flinders: He has only come recently, sunrise.
[0:57] Gera Heliosense: I see
[0:58] lacey Flinders: When you see Him, ask Him to tell a story....He knows many ancient legends, and i love hearing them.
[0:58] Gera Heliosense: that sounds wonderful
[0:58] lacey Flinders: of course, for me, no other Master even approaches Master marvin in my eyes....which is as it should be.
[0:59] Gera Heliosense: of course

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen