Montag, 11. Februar 2013

"...we still need to iron out a few matters with this place.....and the females"


Jarethe (jarethe.anthony): "I've not much time left. only a couple minutes, but, I do think, we still need to iron out a few matters with this place." He looks at the hanging clothing. "and the females"
then he looks then to the bar and the courthouse.. 'Things do.. need to get.. unified.."
Psycho Fhang: unified?
Gera Heliosense listens quietly while the bosses talk
Jarethe (jarethe.anthony) nods. "We, males, need a singular direction. When horses in a track hear the gun, they run for the goal at the end of the track, all in the same direction. right now.. we have too many directions.. and the goalline.. is being stretched."
Psycho Fhang: well a single goal humm interesting idea. what is your vision of this goal?
Gera Heliosense walks over to the box where Legion sits, retrives her little make up bag, gets out a mirror and lipstick and paints her mouth cherry red
Jarethe (jarethe.anthony) frowns.. "I have to handle a few other matters for the next dozen hours or so..." He smiles to Psycho. "a Male dominant Glint, even if we have only a figurehead pres to, eliminate the internal battles that might rise. But.. a Glint. where man's word is law. and the females, obey religiously, that word."
Psycho Fhang: nobel goal indeed
Legion Farslider nods
Psycho Fhang: that is one I can support
Jarethe (jarethe.anthony): "But I do seriously, need to.. take care of other matters now.. I'll be back. Have an enjoyable day, Psycho, Legion, gera."
Legion Farslider: take car jarethe"
Psycho Fhang: by jarethe
Legion Farslider: care*
Gera Heliosense looks up from her mirroe and watches Psycho aproaching
Psycho Fhang: you look very beautiful today little mother I approve of your attire
Legion Farslider glances at gera
Gera Heliosense smiles at him, blinking nervously
Gera Heliosense: Thank you Mr. Psycho
Psycho Fhang: your welcome girl

I left here, to see to the babies but this is what happened in my absence:

Psycho Fhang: how you holding up Legion new baby must be rough on ya
Legion Farslider nods .."to be honest one night only .. it's hard to say"
Psycho Fhang: ahh well I hope your getting some sleep and not letting it keep you awake all night
Legion Farslider "i know i shouldn't but after all the excitement last night i didn't sleep as well as usual"
Legion Farslider smiles "hopefully it will be better from now on"
Psycho Fhang: well its to be expected it was quite a trumatic experience for ya
Y.T. (yt.recreant): hola
Legion Farslider nods ... "very much so"
Legion Farslider: greetings Ma'am"
Psycho Fhang: welcome back Ma'am
Y.T. (yt.recreant) smiles "evrybody well behaving?
Psycho Fhang: nope hahah
Legion Farslider: quite well i believe Ma'am"
Y.T. (yt.recreant) grins
Legion Farslider: of course i mean there haven't been any heads split open that i've seen"
Y.T. (yt.recreant): ah that is good, I think
Psycho Fhang: yep I havent seen any yet either but then I had my eyes closed for a bit
Legion Farslider smiles
Y.T. (yt.recreant): I think, I am going to make mself a pretty dress
Psycho Fhang: why?
Legion Farslider looks shocked "what???"
Y.T. (yt.recreant): because I saw recently some woman here with nice long skirt and a blouse.. and I guess I like that
Legion Farslider shakes head
Psycho Fhang: Ma'am big mistake Ma'am
Legion Farslider: thus begins the corruption of the PawMes"
Y.T. (yt.recreant) whispers: nah, I am their leader, I can pick what I want, right?
Janna (janna.karillion) is offline.
Legion Farslider: why would you want to cause the downfall of your tribe Ma'am?"
Psycho Fhang: maam your just gonna make me cut it offof you
Legion Farslider nods
Legion Farslider: but that's not what i was refering to "
Y.T. (yt.recreant) scrunches my nose and listens to both
Legion Farslider: Ma'am the strength of the PawMes lies in tradition and adhereing to customs"
Legion Farslider: none of which includes their leader in a frilly girlly .. probably noobie dress"
Psycho Fhang: you wear a dress then slut will wear a dress then gera will want one the doc will want one and then vb will want one and then it will be war with the men asd we strip all of you again
Y.T. (yt.recreant): hmmm
Y.T. (yt.recreant): ok, but what If I make a law.. I am Prez, I can wear it. and the otehrs cant
Psycho Fhang: well you are prez you can make anylaw you want
Legion Farslider: it would be a mistake Ma'am .. in your heart you know it"
Legion Farslider: hello vb"
village bike (brianna.aldridge): Hi everyone
Legion Farslider: next vb will want pubic hair and then who knows what?"
Psycho Fhang: ahh there is the most beautiful girl in all of glint now
Y.T. (yt.recreant): hi vb /smiles
Legion Farslider: and psycho is right . the men cannot allow you to destroy yourselves"
village bike (brianna.aldridge) snorts "No I am fine the way I am, Mister Legion
Psycho Fhang: better than fine vb positively savage looking
village bike (brianna.aldridge) grins "That too."
Y.T. (yt.recreant): aybe I will make a law, that the Prez and the curator are allowed to wear clotehs. panties even and shoes
Legion Farslider sighs "then vb .. all the whinging about you wanting pubic hair was just that ... whining?"
Psycho Fhang: ohhh maam it is a big mistake
Legion Farslider: "Ma'am .. the curator will not"
Y.T. (yt.recreant): why, you just said I am Prez, I can do what I want
Y.T. (yt.recreant): and if I protect the curator by law?
Legion Farslider: she will follow her heart and head Ma'am"
village bike (brianna.aldridge) shakes her head "No I would grow it back if I was allowed to. But I kinda am getting used to being completely naked now. though."
Psycho Fhang: you are prez and yes you can do as you wish but we just advise you it is a mistake
Legion Farslider: she doesn't need protection Ma'am because she will see what is right"
Y.T. (yt.recreant) grins then stay tuend men, tonight I wil find someone who will publish the law for me.. and then .. I will go and dress. I ordered already, fine lingerie, and heels
Legion Farslider sighs
Y.T. (yt.recreant): I think, I ordered two packs one for gera as well
Psycho Fhang: daelicate things Ma'am?
Legion Farslider might want to give it to vb"
village bike (brianna.aldridge): kewl, what about missy bushy eyebrows and me, Ma'am. Do we get any special privilages?
Y.T. (yt.recreant): yah /grisn wider/ but for now, excuse me please, I ned to check out on my orders.. that they arrive in time
Y.T. (yt.recreant): no, vb
village bike (brianna.aldridge) frowns
Y.T. (yt.recreant): see you 
Legion Farslider mutters .."the corruption is already trying to spread"
Psycho Fhang: see what happens with lack of proper training
Legion Farslider i'm not sure this has to do as much with training as ... well maybe it does.. i'm not sure at the moment"
Psycho Fhang: well get the bonfire ready
Legion Farslider nods
village bike (brianna.aldridge): What do you need one of those for, Mister Old Man?
Psycho Fhang: vb come closer hun your hard to see for these old eyes
Psycho Fhang: to burn clothes in vb
Legion Farslider sits deep in thought
village bike (brianna.aldridge) shakes her head "I am fine right here,
Psycho Fhang shakes his head slowly
village bike (brianna.aldridge): Oh, I thought you were going to roast something. But I should have guessed that is what it was for."
Psycho Fhang: if you were fine I wouldnt have asked you to come closer
Legion Farslider looks up "vb .. didn't you hear him say to come closer?"
village bike (brianna.aldridge) snorts
village bike (brianna.aldridge): course I did
Legion Farslider: and?"
village bike (brianna.aldridge) laughs
village bike (brianna.aldridge): And I am fine right here
village bike (brianna.aldridge) grins
Psycho Fhang takes the tranq gun out of his belt and loads in a new clip of darts
Legion Farslider shakes head at vb
Psycho Fhang: shes fast
Psycho Fhang: excuse me ill be back in a moment
Legion Farslider: very .. but this can't be allowed to pass"
Legion Farslider: of course"

At this point I came back:

Legion Farslider: gera while you were gone the strangest thing happened"
Gera Heliosense: Oh really??
And Legion told me about Ma'am latest fancy...
 Gera Heliosense:  thats so great...a dress? a frilly dress even?
Legion Farslider: it's not great gera .. didn't you learn anything yesterday?"
Gera Heliosense: what you mean?
Legion Farslider: Ma'am is heading down a bad path and i do not want you following"
Psycho Fhang: well she got away but ill remember this
Gera Heliosense: why shouldn't Ma'am wear a dress...and me too
Gera Heliosense: did she really say she would protect me as curator?
Legion Farslider: because it wil not be tolerated.. that's why .. and then you will pay a price"
Psycho Fhang: nope
Gera Heliosense: and she is ordering the textiles now?
Legion Farslider: do not let her lead you astray gera... you know better"

A few meters away we saw Psycho talking to a stranger

Psycho Fhang: hello sir
Ary Wylie: greetings sir
Gera Heliosense looks confused
Ary Wylie: where is this place?
Psycho Fhang: welcome to the island of glint
Ary Wylie: That answer my question, almost
Psycho Fhang: were lost someplace in the bermuda triangle
Ary Wylie: well definately lost
Legion Farslider: gera do you want to end up in the garage .. the place you tried so hard to avoid yesterday? that is where this foolishment of Ma'am's leads"
Ary Wylie: storms and foul weather brought me here
Psycho Fhang: ahh yes it has been known to happen quite often sir
Gera Heliosense gasps and cups her mouth
Ary Wylie: I shall wander here until I can find a ship back
Gera Heliosense: So its a trick?
Legion Farslider looks deep into her eye "do you understand what i am warning you about gera?"
Ary Wylie: I trust the natives are friendly
Legion Farslider: trick or not .. i don't know but i know where it will lead to"
Gera Heliosense looks over to Psycho who is greeting a stranger suspiciously and nods
Ary Wylie: Is there a tavern nearby, where I can catch the latest news of this land?
Psycho Fhang: that sounds resonable sir as you can see the ladies here will be most accomodateing and if not then they are great sport haha as for this one im afraid she is merely a ghost
Legion Farslider i see that you're beginning to understand gera . good"
Psycho Fhang: new humm yes there is a newspaper here in glint
Ary Wylie: she looks more substantial than a ghost
Psycho Fhang: I know but looks are decieveing in this heat
Ary Wylie: well she is dressed appropriately for the heat
Gera Heliosense waves at the stranger and smiles her sweetest smile
Legion Farslider whispers "think gera.. remember"
Gera Heliosense nods "yes Legion"
Psycho Fhang: yes as all women in glint
Ary Wylie nods to the gentleman and the woman
Legion Farslider nods back absentmindedly
Ary Wylie: well perhaps my time here will not be as dull as I thought
Psycho Fhang: just be carful in the jungle as the jungle is the domain of the pawme tribe of natives
Psycho Fhang: but enjoy yourself as you explore
Ary Wylie: be well all - I wish to review this land

Legion Farslider looks at psycho "it will take a pack to catch vb in the jungle .. but she will forget and wander into town and then we will teach her"
Psycho Fhang: I agree
Gera Heliosense: did VB did anything...bad?
Legion Farslider: she failed to obey gera"
Gera Heliosense: oh
Psycho Fhang: yes she refused to obey
Legion Farslider: and not an order that was confusing . a very plain one"
Gera Heliosense: what order was it?
Legion Farslider: to come closer"
Gera Heliosense: oh
Psycho Fhang: to come closer to us
Legion Farslider: simple as can be"
Gera Heliosense: thats simple, I agree
Legion Farslider nods
Gera Heliosense avoids Psycho's glance
Legion Farslider looks harshly at gera "now forget Ma'am's nonsense that i told you about.. do you understand?"
Gera Heliosense sighs
Gera Heliosense: y..yes
Legion Farslider smiles "very good gera"
Legion Farslider: that path has only one ending gera .. and not a pretty one .. you'd best stay off of it"
Gera Heliosense: yes...but it would not end bad for Ma'am...no?
Gera Heliosense: or is she in danger?
Psycho Fhang: ohh yes it shall for her even
Legion Farslider looks at psycho ... "what do you think gera?"
Gera Heliosense: but she is...our leader
Legion Farslider: even leaders have responsibilities gera"
Psycho Fhang: yes and she is woman rules don't change just because shes leader
Gera Heliosense: then we have a paradox
Psycho Fhang: the leader needs to set an example for others and when that example is unacceptable then it needs correcting
Legion Farslider: gera this isn't a case of not understanding conflicting orders .. this is flagrant"
Gera Heliosense: flagrant?
Legion Farslider: women are expected to be .. confused at times .. "
Psycho Fhang: as her trusted advisers we informed her it was a bad idea
Legion Farslider: purposeful .. why i don't know but it is"

Here Psycho left to fix something at the garage...

Gera Heliosense: but...if you would correct Ma'am..you would not be allowed topunish her
Legion Farslider: gera i tried to tell her .. she isn't listening"
Gera Heliosense: so you would...punish her???
Legion Farslider: if it comes to that .. yes!"
Gera Heliosense: but would that not be treason?
Legion Farslider: no, it would be helping her to see the error of her ways.. assisting her"
Legion Farslider: there is no desire on my part to replace Ma'am .. just to help her"
Legion Farslider: others.. well .. they may feel differently"
Gera Heliosense: hm
Legion Farslider: "she has chosen a bad time to do this gera. and i worry she'll suck you into "
Gera Heliosense: but if I was protectect in my position as curator...
Gera Heliosense: could you go against the law?
Legion Farslider sighs .. "an empty promose gera .. if this comes to a head she will not be able to protect herself .. let alone you .. and you might serve as an easy scapegoat too .. think"
Gera Heliosense: yes, i understand very well and i will be on my toes but Legion
Legion Farslider: do you want to face th garage .. or jarethe?"
Gera Heliosense: promise me something too
Legion Farslider: yes gera .. if i can"
Gera Heliosense: if it comes to the worse and ...something is done...let them*she nods over to the garage and Psycho* do it...because think...if it turns out with a twist, you could be stripped of your position as judge
Gera Heliosense: so you see...
Legion Farslider smiles "it won't be me doing it gera .. that same applies to her as you .. she may find herself facing the tender mercies of psycho or jarethe"
Gera Heliosense: you are just as much in the trouble as I am
Legion Farslider sighs and nods 'i know gera .. that's why i don't want you stepping into it either"
Gera Heliosense: ah you will let Jarethe and Psycho to the handling
Legion Farslider shrugs "who else? me or winter .. not likely with something like she's starting"
Gera Heliosense: what if Jarethe asks you and Winter for support?
Legion Farslider: support for what? the clothing rules will be enforced .. he doesn't need to ask me for that"
Gera Heliosense nods thoughtful
Legion Farslider mouths "tightrope" to gera
Gera Heliosense: but the clothing rules will be changed by then
Gera Heliosense: yes exactly Legion...tightrope
Gera Heliosense: as always
Legion Farslider: will they? .. how about the natrual laws? that women are to serve men?"
Legion Farslider: Ma'am is playing into certain hands that wanted to remove her as the figurehead here gera .. it's a dangerous game"
Gera Heliosense: does she know?
Legion Farslider lowers voice "i fear she doesn't know how dangerous"
Gera Heliosense presses her lips together determined
Gera Heliosense: We must warn her
Legion Farslider: psycho was quite clear when he spoke to her on this gera"
Gera Heliosense: oh
Gera Heliosense: well in that case...
Legion Farslider: she won't listen gera.. you know her better than i do"
Gera Heliosense: yes but she still is the law
Legion Farslider: she reminds me of you at times "
Gera Heliosense: oh
Gera Heliosense smiles
Gera Heliosense: she said that herself to me once
Legion Farslider smiles "she has a certain native intelligence"
Legion Farslider: but all the more reason for you to stay out of it gera .. she may avoid the consequenses but others won't"

Later I found Legion and Psycho talking again...


Legion Farslider smiles "welcome back gera"
Gera Heliosense: thank you
Psycho Fhang: yes welcome back girl
Gera Heliosense: thank you
Gera Heliosense looks a bit thoughtful
Gera Heliosense: oh look
Gera Heliosense: over there
Legion Farslider: yes .. horse semen baths i believe"
Gera Heliosense: horse semen baths ???
Legion Farslider nods "Ma'am had said something bout it the other day so i assume that's what this is"
Gera Heliosense: disgusting
Legion Farslider :my experience is somewhat limited in them i'm afraid"
Psycho Fhang: I agree with gera this time
Legion Farslider: well it might get Ma'am's dress off her anyway"
Gera Heliosense: yes?
Psycho Fhang: ohh her dress is comeing off rest assured on that one
Gera Heliosense: the poor horses
Legion Farslider: i know .. i was just hoping it would be .. voluntary"
Gera Heliosense: thats appalling
Legion Farslider: hello Ma'am"
Y.T. (yt.recreant) smiles "Hi Gera sunshine!
Y.T. (yt.recreant): and hello Mister Legion and Mister Psycho
Gera Heliosense: Hello my sweet Ma'am
Psycho Fhang: hello again Maam
lacey Flinders is online.
Y.T. (yt.recreant): I am not sure whether the two men told you about my gand idea, Gera?
Gera Heliosense nods
Gera Heliosense: yes
Legion Farslider shakes head sadly
Gera Heliosense: a frilly dress
Y.T. (yt.recreant): yah, sounds good, does it not?
Legion Farslider watches gera
Gera Heliosense: you would look beautiful in it of course
Y.T. (yt.recreant): you too!
Legion Farslider: she looks beautiful as nature intended gera"
Gera Heliosense: uhm...yes but i have to pass on the dress, Ma'am
Gera Heliosense: until I have my figure back
Y.T. (yt.recreant): pff, you back out
Gera Heliosense: no no...I don't back out
Y.T. (yt.recreant): then what about a jogging suit?
Gera Heliosense: thats ugly
Y.T. (yt.recreant): tsk




Legion Farslider: "Ma'am how long do you think your frilly dress will last in the jungle?"
Y.T. (yt.recreant): oh I am not going to live in the jungle with the dress. I think I am well eligble to a bed, in a house and all that
Gera Heliosense: what? in peeing in a house even???
Legion Farslider: that is my point about the destruction of your tribe Ma'am!!"
Legion Farslider: corruption of civilazation spreads"
Y.T. (yt.recreant) shrugs "I think, if I want to go to rome.. and I want to go to rome... I need to get used to such
Legion Farslider: rome wasn't built in a day Ma'am .. nor will it live up to your expectations"
Y.T. (yt.recreant) shrugs "I sure had hoped my beloved curator will support me.. but I see" sighs "I wil then go and dress up alone.. see you in a minute
Legion Farslider sighs
Gera Heliosense desperate
Psycho Fhang: well I see I better go to the garage and get things ready
Legion Farslider nods sadly
Gera Heliosense gasps
Legion Farslider: to the bar gera"
Gera Heliosense: i just quickly want to look at the horses Legion...hello Anne
Gera Heliosense smiles at Anne gentle
Legion Farslider nods distracedly

And off i went outside to the horses , when Ma'am came back, dressed from head to toe.




Y.T. (yt.recreant) grins "and?
Gera Heliosense squints her eyes
Gera Heliosense: let me see
Gera Heliosense: this looks great
Y.T. (yt.recreant): yah, right?
Gera Heliosense: such fine textiles
Gera Heliosense: and colors
Y.T. (yt.recreant): you could too, but noooooo
Y.T. (yt.recreant): you don't want

Then suddenly a movement behind us and...

Gera Heliosense turns and gasps
Gera Heliosense: Mr. Psycho
Gera Heliosense: please
Gera Heliosense shouts: Legion!!
Gera Heliosense shouts: Legion help!
Psycho Fhang: if I may say so Ma'am that is truly an unattractive outfit
Legion Farslider: yes gera?"
Y.T. (yt.recreant): /em grisn "Psycho, you are for sure not a fasion expert.. I mean, nothing against your clothes, but.. well ?" coughs
Gera Heliosense just points at Ma'Am. her fearl ful glance shifts to Psycho
Legion Farslider looks at gera with sorrowful eyes
Psycho Fhang: yes Ma'am your opinion noted but that is one butt ugly outfit
Y.T. (yt.recreant) grisn "I am not going to be disepsectful, otherwise I would have a lot of descriptions for oyur outfit, .. like Grashopper with snowcap or so.. but that is just theory, I woul dnever dare to say your stuff is that ugly as it truly is
Legion Farslider sighs "Ma'am .. may i speak with you for a minute ... alone?"
Psycho Fhang: why thank you Ma'am but I think you should burn what you aare wearing
Y.T. (yt.recreant): goo,d you aer welcome to your opinion. now, please note I am Prez, comign to think of it I dotn even need a law. I just decide. and I decide, I love to be dressed and shal be so from now on each single day
Psycho Fhang: yes maama if that is your wish
Y.T. (yt.recreant): it is. thank you
Gera Heliosense swallows and watches YT, tears welling up in her eyes
Psycho Fhang pulls the stun gun out of its holster "" did you see this thing here that I found in the garage im not sure what it does but I think maybe we should do an experiment to find out
Legion Farslider: gera move back!"
Gera Heliosense: But Gera instead stands herself right in front of YT
Y.T. (yt.recreant) sees the stun gun and scrunches my nose "I am pretty sure its a new toy for you, as boys love toys.. shoot some sparrow with it, I am going to have a drink. if you want to come up with important matters, pelase book an appointment with me, via gera
Y.T. (yt.recreant): excuse me now /heads to the bar
Gera Heliosense looks at Psycho, raising her hands
Gera Heliosense: please Mr. Psycho
But he followed Ma'am to the bar and so did we.
Legion Farslider looks at gera with anger
Gera Heliosense stares at Legion
Then we saw that Psycho had already downed Ma'am...
Psycho Fhang bends down and ties yts hands together behind her back
Anne (missyanne.zimring) gasps in shock as La Prez suddenly goes down and then screams as she sees Psycho behind her with a gun
Gera Heliosense: nooo
Anne (missyanne.zimring) shouts: "Help! Someone is attacking La Presidente!"
Gera Heliosense: Maam..
Legion Farslider: gera please get away from there!"
Psycho Fhang: she was warned
Legion Farslider: gera"
Psycho Fhang: now gera remove that ugly outfit from her body
Gera Heliosense starts crying, gently she unties the string og YT's top
Anne (missyanne.zimring) finds herself shoved aside as Psycho hurried in to tie up YT, "Oh!" she snarls at him with her fist clenched, "you horrible old man. No wonder everyone hates you!"
Legion Farslider: anne!!!
Gera Heliosense keeps sobbing bitterly, stroking YT's still face
Legion Farslider whispers to her "anne there are things going on that we don't know about"
Legion Farslider sadly watches gera do what she doesn't want to do
Anne (missyanne.zimring) hurries over and kneels at Legions feet, "I'm sorry Master. I beg punishment." it was the Gorean slave way to react but it was the way she had been trained.
Gera Heliosense pulls the top off Yt's dainty body and lays it aside
Legion Farslider absently pats anne on her head to show understanding
Psycho Fhang rips YT Recreant's Jacket off.
Psycho Fhang attempts to bind YT Recreant 
Gera Heliosense flinches when Psycho rips the jacket of YT
Psycho Fhang rips YT Recreant's Pants off.
Legion Farslider grits my teeth while watching
Psycho Fhang rips YT Recreant's Underpants off.
Psycho Fhang rips YT Recreant's Shoes off.
Psycho Fhang rips YT Recreant's Undershirt off.
Gera Heliosense sobs softly and wraps both arms around Ma'am vulnerable naked frame
Psycho Fhang: now throw those clothes on the fire gera
nira Hatchuk softly "greetings Masters
Gera Heliosense wipes her eyes and picks up the clothing
nira Hatchuk: greetngs Mistresses
Anne (missyanne.zimring) sighs and leans her head against Legions hand, "Yes Master," she replied simply, "I just hate seeing her treated like this."
Legion Farslider looks at girl and silently puts one finger to my lips
Gera Heliosense: stll some dry hard sobs come from her throat when she stands up holding the clothes in her arms
Psycho Fhang: all you girls take notice you are all meant to be naked it doesn't matter what the law says is allowed you all will be naked
Legion Farslider in very low voice "i know anne but attracting the attnetion of psycho will do you no good"
Anne (missyanne.zimring) smiles at girl and whispers, "Hello Girl," then nods to Legion, "Yes Master."
Psycho Fhang: now our president has graciously agreed to demonstrate what proper attire is so take note of her
nira Hatchuk looks at the lod man then at Legion and the Mistresses - not sure what is going on
Psycho Fhang bends over and takes a length of rope off his side and ties yts hands behind her back
Legion Farslider walks over to gera and talks low "burn it like you were told gera ... and it is an ugly outfit"
Anne (missyanne.zimring) pouts angrily at Psycho's words but says nothing, simply clenches her fist and bites her lip so hard a little trickle of blood appears.
Y.T. (yt.recreant) groans as I wake slowly "what..happened exactly?
Gera Heliosense walks off with the clothes
Psycho Fhang drags yt out from under the bar
Y.T. (yt.recreant) stumbles onto my feet "hey.. why am I tied? and where are my clothes???
Legion Farslider girls ... do not speak unless spoken to"
Psycho Fhang: you tripped on your new clothes and fell and hit your head
nira Hatchuk walked around the end of the bar - then gasps seeing Maam on the floor - what happened ? if girl may ask?
Y.T. (yt.recreant): I tripped? and why am I teid up? and where are they now?
Psycho Fhang: your tied to prevent you from injuring yourself any more
Gera Heliosense stands by the entrance, wipping tears from her cheek, watching
Y.T. (yt.recreant) 's gaze snaps at gera "and why are you crying????
nira Hatchuk cringes - realizing she did what Master just said not to do and mumbles softly " girl b egs forgiveness Master
Anne (missyanne.zimring) nodded to Legion and put her head down again, her fists still clenched tightly.
Legion Farslider stands grinding my teeth
Psycho Fhang: you little missy I think maybe a trip to school is in order here

I followed them. The garage door slammed close right before my nose. But i kneeled in from of the door and peeked through the keyhole and  listened.



Psycho Fhang: whoa
Y.T. (yt.recreant): I don't need a vinegar rub! you burned my designer clothes - and tell me even though I am Prez I ned to follow your orders!
Legion Farslider whispers "gera come away .. do not do this to yourself"
Psycho Fhang: not my orders darling you need to follow your sisters orders
Y.T. (yt.recreant): my sisters? they never ordered nakedness
Psycho Fhang: yes she did did she not create you naked?
Gera Heliosense just stands there sobbing silently, walking over to Legion
Y.T. (yt.recreant) blushes and chews my lip "yah.. well
Psycho Fhang: well if she had intended you to wear clothes you would have been born with them
Y.T. (yt.recreant): but you wear clothes too!
Psycho Fhang: your sister in her wisdom saw man naked and decreed all men were to be clothed because we are obsence when naked
Psycho Fhang: obscene
Y.T. (yt.recreant) gumbles something and swallows and dangles in the ropes again "thta.. is not fair.. I will.. talk to her next time I see her
Psycho Fhang: it is natures way your sister decreed it all women to be nake at all times and this includes you
Y.T. (yt.recreant) squirms in the ropes and tries to think for a smart answer "ha.. but .. but.. what about.. uhm.. make up?
Psycho Fhang smacks yt on her red ass again
Y.T. (yt.recreant) groans and my toes curl "fuck
Psycho Fhang walks over and turns the crane again
Y.T. (yt.recreant) growls and exhales more as I get pulled up sharply "yehooow!
Psycho Fhang: turns around and kisses yt on the mouth slideing his old sme4lly tongue inside her mouth
Y.T. (yt.recreant): /em gags a bit and grumbles stifled into the kiss, eyes closed
Psycho Fhang pulls back obviously pleased with himself as he twirls her in circles as she hangs from the chain
Y.T. (yt.recreant) gasps as the kiss breaks and sways int he ropes "hey.. this.. .. is I makign me dizzy!
Psycho Fhang: yes I bet it is perhaps I should do something about it
Y.T. (yt.recreant): yah like untieing me?!
Psycho Fhang rools a barrell over under yt and starts filling it with water
Y.T. (yt.recreant) watche the barrel filling "Ok.. ok this is a bad idea now.. you know... all kinds of accidents happen when boys don't know what they are doign.. and you are definitely out of your mind now!
Psycho Fhang: well we can end this anytime you agree to not wear clothes eve
Gera Heliosense looks at Legion desperately
Y.T. (yt.recreant): ever?
Psycho Fhang: ever
Legion Farslider speaks in a low voice to gera"do you remember the book 'Frankenstein'? .. the doctor is haunted and destroyed by his own creation? .. Ma'am created psycho ... if i had my way he would be crocodile poop .. she encouraged him and even criticized winter and i for not supporting him ... she gave him free rein .. she stood by while you were forced to strip and was allowing you to be treated like a slave yesterday ... today she tried to drag you into her self destructive plan and would have probably left you in there instead of her ....well now i'm following her orders .. i'm supporting him "
Psycho Fhang: as in never ever will you wear clothes
Y.T. (yt.recreant): but I want to go to italy!
Psycho Fhang: so its italy they don't like clothes there anyway
Y.T. (yt.recreant) snorts and chews my lip and watches the barrel fill, then crosses two fingers behind my back "ok.. no clothes ever
Psycho Fhang: slaps her ass again then walks over and turns trhe crank lowering yt towards the water
Y.T. (yt.recreant): /mje gasps as the sting at the cheek gets refrehed, then panics and breath ceases as I am dipped into the water
Psycho Fhang turns the crank raiseing her
Psycho Fhang: now do I have your attention
Y.T. (yt.recreant) gasps again, water rinsing down my hair as I choke "fuck yes. I said never did I not?!?

At this point, Legion pulled me away. 
There was nothing we could do.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen