Samstag, 3. Oktober 2009

The pussy war continues

YT came to Glint today with her fellow Paw Me tribe members and shoot at anything that moved. They captured many, even La Presidente. YT demanded that all captives should strip, have "Pussy" written on their chests with lipstick and perform a little dance. It didn't come to that. As I was told to look after La Presidente by YT, I knew I had to free her. I know I betrayed YT, she trusted me but I could not stand and watch our Presidente being a captive of the Paw Me. I managed to go to the security office and steal the key for the pole where Ava was tied. I freed her. Ava mobilized her troups and slut and YT were captured.
Ava told YT:"You know what this bout of insanity has cost you. No longer will I hold back people from attacking Nayeli, taking you all as captives. Glint's protection of you is as broken as your collar. If you want back the protection of Glint, the friendship of Glint...you will show it. You may earn it back. But at this point....there is no relationship between the two."
With this all Paw Me were released to go back to Nayeli. Ava said:"They can discuss there, what they want to do, to appease Glint."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen