Montag, 1. April 2013

An emotianal discussion in the Neptun' s bar and our family is growing



[08:13] kole Avon: I didnt expect that
[08:13] Doctor Rachel (rachel.tapioca): look hes awake
[08:13] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony) nods.
[08:13] kole Avon: yes
[08:14] kole Avon: you were sleeping when i was having a drink
[08:14] kole Avon looks behind
[08:14] Gera Heliosense: Good day all
[08:14] Doctor Rachel (rachel.tapioca): hi gera
[08:14] kole Avon: oh hello sorry I didnt stop before I wasn't sure
[08:14] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony) shrugs. "drinks are free, take as much as you like, hell, use them to start fires even." He shrugs. "just not intisde the bar if you use them for a fire."
[08:15] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony): "morning gera."
[08:15] kole Avon: of course
[08:15] kole Avon: your a zombie hunter I hear
[08:15] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony): "only by circumstance"
[08:15] kole Avon: dont tell me you were a high flyer before all this
[08:16] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony) snorts and shakes his head. "I was happier, that is all. now, killing things, makes me happy"
[08:16] kole Avon: well whatever rings your bell
[08:17] Gera Heliosense tilts her head, grabs a half empty glass of water and drinks it

Cold Ethel outside the bar


[08:17] Gera Heliosense: Cold Ethel is out there again
[08:17] Gera Heliosense: She's been following me since days
[08:17] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony) looks over to gera and nods. "I had.. a message left for me, about something with a special pair of... zombies?"
[08:17] kole Avon: do they ever come in here?
[08:17] Gera Heliosense: not so far
[08:18] kole Avon: well thats good news
[08:18] Gera Heliosense: but you know...it has made think
[08:18] Gera Heliosense: i can not lie
[08:18] Gera Heliosense: when i see some of them, i feel sorry...i feel so sad for them
[08:19] Gera Heliosense: and often I think
[08:19] Gera Heliosense: what, if this was my friend, or my lover...or my children
[08:19] kole Avon: yes
[08:19] kole Avon: but
[08:19] kole Avon laughs nervously

Anthony, Gera, Kole and Dr. Rachel




[08:19] Gera Heliosense: I want a meeting please Jarethe
[08:19] kole Avon: it made my husband more sociable as a zombie than he ever was living
[08:20] Gera Heliosense: about what we do if one of out close releatives gets infected
[08:20] Doctor Rachel (rachel.tapioca): did you just see that zombie
[08:20] Gera Heliosense: I mean it
[08:20] Gera Heliosense: zombie, where?
[08:20] Doctor Rachel (rachel.tapioca): one just walked through the bar
[08:20] kole Avon: what!
[08:21] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony) shrugs and shakes his head. "I don't. They were dead.. all their concerns and pains were removed, finally to be freed of the material life. Now they are back, and likely memories of tht pain and concerns still in thier minds somewhere.. I feel sorry only if they remain ... moving. Becasue it makes me think, should I die.. I'd wish it to be eternal and not walkingaround with the scars of life, after death"
[08:21] kole Avon: is nowhere safe anymore



[08:21] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony) looks to gera. "There is only one thing to do, if a person becomes zombified."
[08:22] Gera Heliosense: Yes, but Jarethe! Don't you ...have any hope??
[08:22] Gera Heliosense: I do have hope
[08:22] kole Avon: I think they remember some things my husband came after me and that was three days after he was infected
[08:22] kole Avon: I took his head off with a axe
[08:22] Gera Heliosense: I hope that Dr, Rachel will find a cure
[08:22] kole Avon: he sleeps now
[08:22] Doctor Rachel (rachel.tapioca): that hope is gone gera
[08:22] Gera Heliosense: and we could keep the infected in cges, until the cure is found
[08:22] kole Avon: it is us or them it is that simple
[08:23] Gera Heliosense: I already build a cage for me and Legion
[08:23] kole Avon: the world is gone and we kill to survive simple crule but simple



[08:23] Gera Heliosense: no its not that simple damnit!
[08:23] Gera Heliosense: don't you people have hope?
[08:23] kole Avon: then try talking to one of them god foorsaken carvcasses and see how far it gets you
[08:23] kole Avon gets upset
[08:23] Gera Heliosense: then why not shoot yourself right now?
[08:23] Gera Heliosense: hu?
[08:24] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony) smiles at gera a moment, and gives a sigh seemingly coming from the bottom of his soul. "My hope, is currently all being stored elsewhere, for other matters, and should I become a zombie, I'd expect to , be put down as well, to be given my peace."
[08:24] kole Avon: because I will live as long as I can
[08:24] kole Avon: and hope someone is left to shoot me
[08:25] kole Avon yawns
[08:25] kole Avon: I need to sleep some is there anywhere safe to lay down her?
[08:25] Gera Heliosense looks at Jarethe and fwons"Yeah well, you would say that, that your Manix soul speaking, but you Ms...Ms. "I killed my hubby zombie" you do want to live, you just said so...so why do we not start to take precautions?



[08:25] Doctor Rachel (rachel.tapioca): safest place is on the roof
[08:26] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony) points to various locations around the bar. "grab one of any, It's as safe as any place."
[08:26] Gera Heliosense: yes you can sleep on our roof Lady
[08:26] Gera Heliosense: if you want
[08:26] kole Avon: besides shooting them or burning them there is nothing safe
[08:26] Gera Heliosense: i bring you blankets and stuff
[08:26] kole Avon: thank you
[08:26] Gera Heliosense: you people make me mad!
[08:26] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony): "gera... "
[08:26] Gera Heliosense: you haven't even tried!
[08:26] kole Avon smiles
[08:26] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony): "lemme ask yo this."
[08:27] Gera Heliosense: What...Jarethe?
[08:27] kole Avon: you have hope hang on to it, most of us have lost it
[08:27] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony): "if your child, was infected, and you took the precaution, you placed it in the cage, to keep it safe"
[08:27] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony): "the cage, more to keep you safe from it."
[08:27] kole Avon shuddres at the thought of such a child
[08:27] Gera Heliosense: yes...
[08:28] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony): "and everyday, you had to look at it, slowly decaying, slowly starving, crying, moaning, showing the pain of being dead but not at rest."
[08:28] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony) whispers: "would you continue to keep it in that state, in constant pain, constant torment, or would you rather it found the peace of death?"
[08:29] Gera Heliosense's eyes fill with tears
[08:29] Gera Heliosense: I know that Jarethe
[08:29] Gera Heliosense: but still....i can not let that child ...I can not...give up
[08:29] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony): "in such a situation, holding on to hope... isn't helping the child, it's only prolonging the inevitable, and hurting both, you and it."
[08:29] kole Avon looks at the man who walked in
[08:30] kole Avon: it is a question that is unvbearable
[08:30] kole Avon: how far does love go and when shud it stop
[08:30] kole Avon: u cant answer that
[08:30] Gera Heliosense: but Jarethe, if a cure can be found....and i had shot my child or friend....I could not live with myself anymore
[08:31] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony): "you can never hold it again, cradle it, feed it, laugh with it, you can never be it;s mother as it should have one at that time. you were it's mother during the times it needs it, and need to be strong then, to be it's mother, during the time, it needs yo to be strong the most."
[08:33] Gera Heliosense wipes tears from her eyes:" If i knew for sure, it will die...then yes i would agree...but that was when we thought dead is dead. Now we all learned that dead is not final....and if the dead walk again...then there is a source there, and that source but be contolled...and then we have all our loved ones back.

Talon


[08:33] kole Avon: there is no proper answer to that
[08:33] Gera Heliosense: but we find an answer
[08:33] Gera Heliosense: we have to
[08:33] TalonSevar: "Its a rough world out there... everyone has rough times ahead as well as terrible times behind. However, everything has balance and that means that something good may be coming and help get over the bad that has happened." the man speaks over hearing the conversation as he sits down. "I apologies I did not mean to pry."
[08:33] Gera Heliosense: we will find why the dead walk
[08:33] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony): "and should a cure be found, after a person has been ravaged by this disease, when they are borught back to human, their bosies showing the scars of the decay, their mind the effects of the actions they took.. how could you, if yo uwere brouoght back, lookat someone kniwing that when you were one of these beasts, you ate your neighbors, your friends, your family, then to be brought back and have to look at the survivors of those you devoured?"
[08:33] Gera Heliosense: and then we will control it
[08:34] Gera Heliosense: and then we can cure the infected
[08:34] kole Avon smiles at another human that seems intact
[08:34] kole Avon smiles
[08:34] kole Avon: I havent seen so many people together in a long time
[08:34] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony): "gera.... think on this."
[08:35] kole Avon feeling a little tired gfoes and sits down
[08:35] Gera Heliosense goes quiet after what Jarethe said last, her expression vulnerable and tormeted. Sue supresses a sob and nods. She cups her mouth and sits down quietly
[08:35] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony): "If I was turned into a zombie, and I attacked legion and ended up killing and eating on him. if a cure was found and I was returned to what I now am.. everytime you saw me, or I saw you.. what do yo think that would remind you and i of?"
[08:36] Doctor Rachel (rachel.tapioca): how good he tasted



[08:36] Gera Heliosense looks at Jarthe with a heartwrenching expression:" Yes Jarethe...yes" she whispers
[08:36] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony): "wouldn't it be, even more pain and torment, that the person, brought back from this disease, would be forced to live with till they are once more, dead?"
[08:36] Gera Heliosense: She sighs
[08:37] kole Avon: but hoow do you cure a body that is rotting and decaying, the brain turned to mush and running on pure instinct?
[08:37] Gera Heliosense: But...not all of them...eat your close people...I mean...it would depend...or..."She breaks off, realizing she is in a dead end
[08:38] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony) smiles with a sad sympathy "I understand your heart on this gera. If anyone can understand pain and torment, it's me. but.. in such a case as this, it's best, to give rest to those, that have been infected and are turned"
[08:38] kole Avon: I agree if there is a hell we are walking in it now and better they sleep
[08:39] kole Avon: I will grab every moment I can because it may be over soon
[08:39] TalonSevar: My group was wiped out... I was able to get away circled the forest for days in order to get them off my trail. you would be surprised how Survival training can come in handy." chuckles as he rests his arms and head on the table.
[08:39] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony): "It should be taken also to heart, that not all are affected by this disease, how many hunters have we seen, that are bitten, or nearly killed , but are still ... alive and unaffected to continue to hunt later?"
[08:40] Gera Heliosense looks at Jarethe with big eyes
[08:40] Gera Heliosense: Really???
[08:40] Gera Heliosense: I did not know that
[08:40] kole Avon: but I heard they carry the infection and can pass it on
[08:40] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony) smiles and nods. "The hope you are asking for, for those that are dead, you should turn to those, that are still alive."
[08:40] Gera Heliosense: but...does that not prove again that there is hope to cure it?
[08:41] Gera Heliosense: yes but i hope for the living most aóf all
[08:41] kole Avon: I heard a woman slept with a hunter that was bitten and the baby was well, Im sure you can work that out, she dies horribly
[08:41] TalonSevar: "there is a cure..."



[08:41] kole Avon: ther is no cure we fool ourselves this is it
[08:41] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony) shrugs. "carrying an infection and spreading it, is one thing, this may be the dawning of an age, where only those that are strong, will survive, and repopulate with even stronger offspring"
[08:41] Gera Heliosense stares at the young man
[08:42] Gera Heliosense: What do you mean, Mister?
[08:42] kole Avon: survival of the fittest i think
[08:43] TalonSevar: " Well a sort of cure... it is possible that if cought eairly on it can be sent into dormant state."
[08:43] kole Avon: my god that is horrible yoiu mean a new human species an infected mutant race
[08:43] TalonSevar: "but before the old man could tell me were to look he got his throat ripped out."
[08:43] kole Avon: better we all die
[08:43] Gera Heliosense smiles at the young man and grabs his arm excited
[08:44] Gera Heliosense: Are you a doc?
[08:44] Gera Heliosense: you could work together with Rachel
[08:44] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony) smiles. "a dormant state, meing placed into a medically induced coma."
[08:44] kole Avon looks to the young man suspiciously
[08:44] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony): *meaning
[08:45] kole Avon: your not one of those who go around taking healthy women for breeding camps, I have heard of such things its monstrous
[08:45] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony): "we do not have the facilities to house the numbers of people or the supplies to keep everyone that is infected, in a medically induced coma"
[08:45] kole Avon: there are not enuf healthy left and they are reduced daily
[08:46] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony): "and there are those who have been bitten or injured by the creatures and haven't been affected."
[08:46] Gera Heliosense sighs
[08:46] kole Avon: or maybe they are incubating
[08:46] kole Avon takes a sip of drink
[08:47] kole Avon shakes head
[08:47] kole Avon raises glass
[08:47] TalonSevar: "Looking to Kole... his expression disgusted. "I ran into one of those... as well... They were like a cult..." shaking his head as he looks to the bar tender. "I dont suppose you have any clean water.?"
[08:47] kole Avon: goodbye world it was a blast and now it is ending
[08:47] kole Avon looks at Talon
[08:47] kole Avon: yes there are many evil things happening besides the zombie plague
[08:48] Gera Heliosense: yes we have clean water
[08:48] kole Avon sighs
[08:48] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony) nods and reaches under the bar pulling out a bottle. "Everythign we have here, is clean. I'd not have it any other way"
[08:48] Gera Heliosense brings the man a glas with water
[08:48] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony) slides the bottled water along the counter
[08:48] kole Avon: Oh give me a warm bed a piece of land that is safe and I will never complain about anything again
[08:48] Gera Heliosense: my name is Gera by the way, whats yours?
[08:49] TalonSevar: "Talon Talon Sevar I am well use to be a Apprentice to engineer."
[08:50] kole Avon raises glass
[08:50] kole Avon: Talon Sevar a nice name
[08:50] kole Avon: I am kole
[08:50] kole Avon: my mother called me Koella, I changed it
[08:51] TalonSevar: Chuckles, "its nice to meet you all... I know we all just meet, but if you have room for one more survivier I am sure i can be of help. I have Scout training since iI was 6 years old."
[08:52] kole Avon: Scout training, all I can offer is manicure services
[08:52] kole Avon laughs
[08:52] Gera Heliosense smiles absent minded
[08:52] TalonSevar: You know thats not that bad. sometimes knowing you have cut under your nails can save your life." cheers to that... as smiles.
[08:53] kole Avon raises glass
[08:53] kole Avon: you are a gentleman
[08:53] kole Avon smiles at Talon
[08:54] TalonSevar: True but in this world, people like me get eaten... well at least thats what the old man said."
[08:54] kole Avon: that would be such a waste
[08:54] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony) leans on the bar. "if there is a cure, we can use it for those that are freshly infected and for those that haven't been. but I'm still of the mind, those that have already been taken by the disease, it's best to not bring them back, to face the horrors they have commited."
[08:55] Gera Heliosense narrows her eyes"Rubbish...nobody gets eaten...we just need to get our hopes up
[08:55] Gera Heliosense: and yes! Jarethe!
[08:55] Gera Heliosense: yes
[08:56] kole Avon: well I have seen plenty of half eaten limbs and torso's on my travels I can tell you and it wasnt me eating people!
[08:56] kole Avon sips drink
[08:56] TalonSevar: I agree Jarethe... but at the same time... were talking "if" that old man was telling the truth, and if it is... were talking about this "Cure" only working a hour or so after infection.
[08:56] kole Avon feeling a little braver
[08:56] kole Avon: once bitten shoot them, its the only way
[08:57] Gera Heliosense: I am fed up with speculations, i want a meeting...I want us to talk and get somewhere
[08:57] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony) taps his fingers on the bar...
[08:57] Gera Heliosense watches Jrethes finger tapping
[08:57] CiiiiiiiiiityGiiiiiiiiiirl: You germen
[08:58] Gera Heliosense moves away from the weird girl
[08:58] TalonSevar: Well I am out of supplies and my gear was crushed so right now you all are all i have at the moment. " finishing his glass of water.
[08:58] kole Avon touches his arm
[08:59] Gera Heliosense: we get you a new gear
[08:59] kole Avon: we will survive if we stay together, well we should for a while anyway
[08:59] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony) smiles as he sees the blonde walk from the bar. "Here I thought, she was going to apply to be a new serving girl."
[08:59] kole Avon grins and sips drink
[08:59] Gera Heliosense: and you can sleep in our houses
[09:00] TalonSevar: Thats very kind, I was sleeping in trees before..." chuckles.
[09:00] kole Avon: how uncomfortable for you
[09:00] kole Avon: I need to be flat on my back or I cant sleep a wink
[09:00] TalonSevar: brb
[09:01] Gera Heliosense: I could set up a tent on our roof
[09:01] Gera Heliosense taps her lip, thinking
[09:01] kole Avon: well it would be safe up there can you block the stairwell to stop any of them getting up?
[09:02] Gera Heliosense: there is no stairwell, you get up there on a rope
[09:02] Gera Heliosense: the dead can't climb ropes
[09:02] kole Avon: thats even better
[09:02] Gera Heliosense: yes
[09:02] kole Avon smiles at Gera and raises glass
[09:03] Gera Heliosense smiles back and raises a piece of cold pizza
[09:03] kole Avon giggles
Then Mare and Anne came in
[09:05] Gera Heliosense: Mare!!
[09:05] Gera Heliosense: I was looking for you
[09:05] Mare (maregulotta): Gera!
[09:05] Mare (maregulotta): =)
[09:06] Gera Heliosense: we have to bring your stuff to our house...if you still...have any stuff
[09:07] Mare (maregulotta): i have a few things
[09:07] Mare (maregulotta): mostly clothes
[09:07] Gera Heliosense: good , we bring them over to the house in a moment
[09:07] Gera Heliosense: Anne!!!
[09:08] Gera Heliosense: I heard
[09:08] Gera Heliosense: you had the baby!
[09:08] Mare (maregulotta): sounds great . thank you Gera 
[09:08] kole Avon happy to see so many people in such a long time around
[09:08] Anne (missyanne.zimring) strolled in with an exhausted smile on her face, "well she's asleep at last!" then her grin broadened as she sees Gera, "Hey you! Have you seen her? She's Gorgeous!"
[09:08] Gera Heliosense: Oh but let me introduce you: This is kole and Talon and Talon, kole...this is mare and Anne
[09:09] kole Avon: hello Mare and Anne
[09:09] kole Avon smiles at the two women
[09:09] Mare (maregulotta): Hello to both of you
[09:09] Mare (maregulotta): and Jarethe
[09:09] Anne (missyanne.zimring) smiled at the introductions, "Hello, Kole Hello Talon."
[09:09] Gera Heliosense: Where is she Anne? where do you keep her?
[09:09] TalonSevar: Welcome..
[09:10] Anne (missyanne.zimring) smiled, "They have been kind enough to let me keep her upstairs in the hospital room."
[09:10] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony) nods to mare and anne. "morning"
[09:10] Anne (missyanne.zimring) "Morning Jarethe."
[09:10] TalonSevar: We should set up the sleeping arrangments soon. its better to not sleep alone.
[09:10] Gera Heliosense bites her lip"uhm ...where is the hospital now?
[09:10] kole Avon: Oh yes it is dangerous to be on your own now
[09:11] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony) points to the cieling, "two stories up"
[09:11] kole Avon: on the roof?
[09:11] Gera Heliosense: ah yes, i saw that, just didn't realize its the hospital
[09:11] TalonSevar: looks to Jarethe. You would be surprised...
[09:11] Anne (missyanne.zimring) Shook her head, "no the roof is three stories up."
[09:11] Mare (maregulotta): I need to go look. I'm sure the doctor isn't happy...
[09:11] kole Avon: oh so it is inside then
[09:12] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony): "isn't happy?"
[09:12] Mare (maregulotta) nods
[09:12] Mare (maregulotta): for having to move operations.
[09:12] Mare (maregulotta): i'm sure it wasn't easy
[09:12] Mare (maregulotta): be right back
[09:13] Gera Heliosense: I need to get Mare settled in and Anne lets fetch your daughter
[09:13] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony): "she was prolly, finding it a pain, to have to replace her uniform constantly too, though, I understood everytime she left the yacht, the robots were stripping her of it"
[09:13] Gera Heliosense: and you Kole and Talon, our house is just over there*points* you are welcome to cpme
[09:14] TalonSevar: So were would i be staying?
[09:14] Gera Heliosense: see you in a bit
[09:14] Gera Heliosense: follow me and you see
[09:14] kole Avon: I will finish my drink but thank you
[09:16] Gera Heliosense: so let see where we put your stuff
[09:16] Mare (maregulotta): /e smmiles and nods
[09:17] Gera Heliosense smiles when Talon arrives
[09:17] Mare (maregulotta): i was teasting legion last night... telling him i had three truckloads of things
[09:17] Gera Heliosense: haha
[09:17] Gera Heliosense: one moment, i need to show Talon how to get to the roof
[09:18] Mare (maregulotta): but really Gera.. I don't have much
[09:18] Mare (maregulotta): sure 
[09:18] Gera Heliosense: Mare, put out what you need
[09:18] Mare (maregulotta): hey anne 
[09:18] Gera Heliosense: Anne I'll be right with you

I walked back to the house with Mare and Anne. Talon followed shortly after.



[09:18] Gera Heliosense: Talon, see the rope?
[09:19] Gera Heliosense: climb it
[09:19] Anne (missyanne.zimring) smiled as she cuddled the little girl, "Alright Gera."
[09:19] TalonSevar: nice
[09:19] Gera Heliosense: This is the tent
[09:22] Gera Heliosense: There are sleeping bags inside.
[09:23] TalonSevar whispers: Your far too kind I am good with tent alone 
[09:23] Gera Heliosense: there you go Talon
[09:24] Gera Heliosense: now come down i want to see the baby
[09:24] TalonSevar: THank you very much I will remember you kindness 




We went down and inside the house. Anne changed her beautiful newborn, Mare unpacked and then Jarethe appeared in the doorframe...
[09:24] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony): "gera.. you have a... visitor outside your home here, looking to get it it seems"
[09:24] Gera Heliosense: Hey Jarethe :)
[09:24] Mare (maregulotta): hey Jarethe. Welcome
[09:25] Gera Heliosense: Anne i have a crib for her
[09:25] Gera Heliosense: if you want
[09:25] Gera Heliosense: then she can sleep with the other kids
[09:25] Gera Heliosense: she is gorgeous
[09:25] Anne (missyanne.zimring) Smiled at Gera, "Hey there I'm just about to feed her. Oh that would be wonderful. I'm worried about her staying in the hospital
Anne put her Daughter Angela to her breast and fed her.
[09:27] TalonSevar: Shes beautiful...
[09:27] Angela: Mmmmmm...
[09:27] Gera Heliosense: yessss
[09:27] Gera Heliosense: she is
[09:27] Angela: Mmmmmm...Mmmmmm
[09:27] Anne (missyanne.zimring) smiled as the girl sucked at her breast, "Yes she is. Gera does Legion tend to eat a lot?"
[09:27] Gera Heliosense: uhm..if we have food, yes
[09:28] Mare (maregulotta) measures a few things with my arms along the wall, "yes, it will fit"
[09:28] Anne (missyanne.zimring) laughs, "well then that explains her appetite \"
[09:28] Gera Heliosense: Jarethe, don't you wanna come inside?
[09:29] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony) smiles. "I'll hang here, there is a loss zombie just outside, that.. seems reluctant to give up tryng to com in"
[09:29] Gera Heliosense: oh
[09:30] Gera Heliosense: that must be the one i saw earlier
[09:31] Gera Heliosense smiles at Anne's bay
[09:31] Gera Heliosense: baby
[09:31] Anne (missyanne.zimring): she clean and fed
[09:32] Anne (missyanne.zimring) grins at Gera, "I think she's finally ready to to go back to sleep."
[09:32] Gera Heliosense: okay
[09:33] Gera Heliosense: there is an empty crib at the back there
[09:33] Anne (missyanne.zimring) nodded the pink one?
[09:33] Gera Heliosense nods
Mare dragged her sofa inside the house.
[09:33] Gera Heliosense: nice sofa Mare
[09:33] Mare (maregulotta): =)
[09:34] Gera Heliosense comes outto the terrace where Jarethe stands and looks worried at the zombie outside
[09:34] Gera Heliosense: she is close
[09:34] Jarethe (jarethe.anthony) nods.






[09:35] Anne (missyanne.zimring) took the tiny girl over to it and carefully lifted her inside then kissed her and stroked her tiny head for a moment, "Sleep well Angela."
[09:36] TalonSevar: I can draw its attention
[09:36] Anne (missyanne.zimring) smiled, "Alright she's safe and sound."
[09:39] Gera Heliosense: is it gone?
[09:39] Gera Heliosense: the zombie?
[09:39] Gera Heliosense: oh no there she is
[09:42] TalonSevar: Ok, I run
[09:42] Anne (missyanne.zimring) shuddered as she looked at it, "what are they coming into the town now!?"
[09:50] Gera Heliosense: Talon, i am at the house , i see you later
[09:50] TalonSevar: Ok stay safe
[09:51] TalonSevar: i am going to see about this combat stuff...
[09:51] TalonSevar whispers: I have to be useful to you 
[09:51] Gera Heliosense: okay
[09:52] Gera Heliosense: Mare, Anne, I will rest for a while
[09:53] Mare (maregulotta) smiles at Gera
[09:53] Gera Heliosense: and Legion will be here soon
[09:53] Mare (maregulotta): Sleep well
[09:53] Gera Heliosense smiles and goes to bed


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen