Sonntag, 13. Juni 2010

Chaos



It is another bleak day in Glint. As I walk to the town center I stumble over lamp
posts and I have to dodge small fires. On the porch of the passport office and courthouse there are a few people. Cara is bound in ropes on the floor. Another girl chained to the wall. Sir Jarethe teases the poor girl threatening to shove her panties right up her...Yinx and Ella carry weapons. They greet me with"Ah here comes the second of the Presidentes". Another male , whom I don't know stands helpless. Moose comes to rescue Cara and is being put in ropes by the Ella and Yinx. Jarethe forces me to stuff the girls panties into her vagina with a dildo if I want to free my people. He whispers into my ear, stands close behind me, forces my hand towards the girl. And I do it, I hurt th girl to rescue the others. This is a sad war and there are no winners. Jarethe, Ava and their supporters live high on the hill, while the rest lives in the run down centre. And there are tears and chaos everywhere...

1 Kommentar: