Mittwoch, 20. März 2013

On the eve of destruction





The first earthquakes that had ripped Glint open, were only minor hand when it was over, it had unearthed the old subway, that was built by the UN. As I walked through the town, through smoke and dust I could hear strange sounds coming from there. From the chamber below, but I walked on. I was on my way to the beach, to the Nursery which thankfully had been left untouched. The children were safe. As I walked on I must have lost my orientation. Suddenly a huge white wall blocked one side of the beach. Climbing the hills I saw a camp. I walked on until I came across a sign. The sign  said "No Geras". A camp for the correction of females. This was the camp of Psycho Fhang. As I glanced at the sign, a hot anger rose up in me. I thought of the day when he had faked his death. I thought of the indifference of the others and how only I had cried tears for him. 
I stormed through the bushes, angry and emotional and suddenly found myself standing right in the middle of a huge part of the beach. A pavilion further down and Psycho, sporting a full beard now. He was talking to one of the new bargirls, she  was naked of course. When he saw me he walked up towards me.






[10:58] Psycho Fhang: gera your not allowed on this beach unless your naked.
[10:57] Gera Heliosense: Psycho what happened here?
[10:58] Gera Heliosense: What is this? And why?
[10:58] Psycho Fhang: because thats how it is
[10:59] Gera Heliosense: and what have I done to you that you hate me?
[10:59] Psycho Fhang: I don't hate you as a matter of fact I like you a lot. I just think all females should be naked all the time
[11:00] Gera Heliosense: you have treated me with contempt ever since your "resurrection"
[11:00] Gera Heliosense: i was the first and only one on your side.
[11:00] Gera Heliosense:  and i was honest in my desire
[11:00] Gera Heliosense: and you treat me like dirt
[11:00] Psycho Fhang: no ever since you decieded you were better than the rest of the females
[11:01] Gera Heliosense: i hate you!!!
The moment he threw a net over me.
[11:02] Psycho Fhang: well well Legions little tart
[11:02] Gera Heliosense starts crying and trying to free herself
[11:03] Gera Heliosense: fighting to get out of the net.
[11:03] Gera Heliosense: let me out!!
[11:03] Gera Heliosense: I hate you!!!
He handcuffed my hands 
[11:05] Gera Heliosense cries miserable
[11:05] Gera Heliosense: helplessly cuffed
[11:06] Psycho Fhang bends down and kneels before his prize as he attempts to place shackles around her ankles
[11:08] Gera Heliosense sobs abd turns her face away from him
[11:08] Psycho Fhang haveing her secured I drag her out of it
[11:10] Psycho Fhang reaching down I untie the knot holding her skirt in place and whip it off of her "" you won't be needing this again
[11:11] Gera Heliosense looks at him, her dark eyes swimming in tears
[11:11] Psycho Fhang reaches behind her and attatches a dog leash to the handcuffs
[11:13] Psycho Fhang: so darling you think your special do ya ? well I agree and because I do I think I shall make you a treasure to be safeguarded and kept and admired.
[11:13] Gera Heliosense: She shakes her head, sobbing
[11:13] Psycho Fhang: well darling you brought it on yourself
[11:14] Gera Heliosense: why?
[11:14] Gera Heliosense: because you hate me?
[11:15] Psycho Fhang: hardly darling, because I wanted you a lot but one doesn't steal another mans girl even if that other man is only a boy.
[11:15]Psycho Fhang pushes gera against the tree and starts tieing her to it before I remove her cuffs
[11:19] Psycho Fhang steps closer to gera and runs his hands over her stretched taught body admireing the feel of her curves and the muscles underneath
[11:20] Gera Heliosense sobs and whimpers, her arms are almost pulled out of their joints, she looks at him pleadingly through tears



[11:20] Psycho Fhang: you shall be my most cherished treasure darling
[11:22] Psycho Fhang: the goddess has brought you to me and hear it is you shall stay
[11:22] Gera Heliosense stares at him, eyes wide and scared and innocent, she searches for glimpse of humanity in his face, she is scared that" cherished" will mean pain and fear.
[11:22] Gera Heliosense: Please Mr. Psycho...do not hurt me anymore.
[11:24] Psycho Fhang: ohh darling I know you can endure a lot more pain, but I don't like inflicting pain on my possesions of course unless I have to, is this uncomfortable for you?
[11:26] Gera Heliosense: Y..yesss"she sobs, while hot tears run down her flushed cheeks.
[11:27] Psycho Fhang slides his hand down your body across your firm tummy and slowly over your soft folds "" perhaps we can find a more comfortable position for you. would you like that?"
[11:28] Gera Heliosense hick ups from crying so hard and nods, her doe eyes pleading with him.
[11:30] Psycho Fhang smiles at her as she looks at him her big soft eyes pleading with him pleases him as I withdraws his hand from her body and slides the sawhorse between her legs and begins lowering her down onto the sawhorse
[11:34] Gera Heliosense widens her eyes in horror, machinses and objects ,inserted in to her have always made her so uncomfortable and miserable, there is a trauma she had endured once , that Psucho does not know abot. She screams and tires to free herself, her wrist are soon raw and bloddy from her struggles.
[11:37] Psycho Fhang: notices the bad effect this is haveing on her and smileing at her bends down and turns the crank faster forceing her open even more "bad girls get bad treatment . do you understand this concept gera?""
[11:37] Gera Heliosense: take it away,,, oh please...it hurts me
[11:39] Psycho Fhang stops turning the crank and retracts it from gera, then pulling the saw horse from between her legs. grasping the rope he loosens it from the tree lowering her to sit on the ground



[11:40] Gera Heliosense: She sinks to the sand weeping.
[11:43] Psycho Fhang kneels next to her and wraps ropes around her binding her to the trunk of the tree
[11:44] Gera Heliosense: watches him lethargic, she is too shocked and sore and miserable.
[11:46] Psycho Fhang: now my little treasure don't look so sad you will be treated like a prize possession an honored guest once you accept the fact your here to stay and will never leave this beach again
[11:47] Gera Heliosense: She watches him tired and confused.
[11:48] Gera Heliosense: but this beach...is Glint...I don't understand
[11:49] Psycho Fhang: ahh this beach is my home now it is a separate colony from the rest of glint what is allowed to happen in that town will not be allowed to happen here
[11:50] Gera Heliosense: she tries to crasp his words"you mean..." she whispers, you are the leader here?...but...the Glint government....la presidente....
[11:50] Gera Heliosense: I m a citzen of Glint
[11:51] Psycho Fhang: that citizen of glint crap means nothing here your a female granted a very beautiful female but never the less female and shall be expected to act like one
[11:52] Gera Heliosense looks up, her lips quiver"
[11:53] Gera Heliosense: you have betrayed me.
[11:54] Psycho Fhang: I have not betrayed you in any way I was true to you refuseing to have sex with anyone else besides you
[11:56] Gera Heliosense: She suddenly stops and gasps
[11:56] Gera Heliosense: you...refused to...have sex with anyone...because of...me?
[11:57] Psycho Fhang:  yes
[11:57] Gera Heliosense: Her dark, moist eyes watch him alert, a new expression in them
[11:58] Psycho Fhang: I  turned them down because it wasn't you
[11:58] Gera Heliosense: she is still sobbing softly but regards him with a new awareness, a strange sensation folds around her, deep inside.
[12:00] Psycho Fhang: so don't give me that crap that I betrayed you, darling I have never betrayed you and yes I posted a sign trying to warn you to not enter this beach because I knew I could not resist you.
Nancy walked by casually as if the scene she saw perfectly normal.
[12:03] Nancy Khaos: hello Mr Fang
[12:03] Nancy Khaos: hello gera
[12:03] Psycho Fhang: hello nancy darling
[12:03] Gera Heliosense is studying him, her expression soft and surprised, her body trembles with exhaustion.
[12:05] Psycho Fhang: so my little treasure now you are here and now you are mine.
[12:06] Gera Heliosense: She looks around:"But I can not stay here...i am the curator of Glint...and ..and...my babies...and Legion and Ma'am..."
[12:11] Psycho Fhang: your babies will be fine Legion will mother them just as he's been doing and the rest is no longer your concern. Nothing else exists for you except me and this beach...


And then, there is darkness.


I lift my head. From far away I hear the sound of rolling thunder. It comes closer...closer...I press my hands to ears. The ground beneath me is shaking. The sky turns purple, then black. That terrible sound, piercing in my ears, exploding in my head...


I don't know how long I had been unconscious, and how many hours or days after that I had been laying in apathy. But now I was awake. 
I had survived. Again. I am a Citizen of Glint. We must survive everything the gods throw upon us.
My children. I must find the children.
I stumbled to my feet. I was thirsty.
I looked about. Glint had changed. Bleak and black, like a negative from a photography.
I put one foot before the other. And started walking...



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen