Samstag, 8. Mai 2010

A black day for Sunrise - One


Sir Sami, my sir and I were talking. Sir Sami had come in right in that moment when my Sir and I had yet another argument about my refusal of the collar. Yes it didn't go so smoothly after all. Sir Dunnagh questioned my motives. He didn't believe I slipped the collar off just because of the law enforcement that slaves have to behave slave-like. But read on...

[4:25] Dunnagh Scarmon: No, no.....I just..... well, the damned thing is confused.... and doesn't take direction well. And it must be HER choice in the end..... you can't beat that into 'em.

[4:26] scribe2009 Deed: sdnadu

[4:26] Sami Leborski nods "she will choose and you will be pleased....that is my prediction"

[4:26] scribe2009 Deed: Greetings Masters

[4:26] scribe2009 Deed: Greetings Miss

[4:27] Sami Leborski turns "hello"

[4:27] scribe2009 Deed: male human

[4:27] Dunnagh Scarmon smiles and nods, a deprecating laugh coming shortly from him "Your prediction is much appreciatated, Sam"

[4:27] Gera Heliosense looks from one man to the other and takes a quivering breath

[4:27] Gera Heliosense: Greetings...uhm...boy

[4:28] Dunnagh Scarmon nods curtly to the kneeling one

[4:28] scribe2009 Deed: forgive the interruption boy is new

[4:28] scribe2009 Deed: he is unsure of the protociol

[4:28] Dunnagh Scarmon: His searching gaze returning to Gera

[4:28] scribe2009 Deed: smiles and lowers his head

[4:29] Dunnagh Scarmon then rolls his head and eyes back in mild exasperation "Ohhh- straighten the lad out, Gera!"

[4:29] Gera Heliosense: you're doing just fine, boy"she whispers to the boy softly and then returns her glance to Sir Dunnagh

[4:29] scribe2009 Deed: thank you Miss

[4:29] Sami Leborski sneaks close to Gera "don't let pride get the better of you my friend." then turns and wave "I must be going, it was good to talk with you"

[4:30] Gera Heliosense looks at Sami with big eyes and nods "Yes sir Sami....be well

[4:30] scribe2009 Deed: male human

[4:30] Dunnagh Scarmon waves back, wondering to whom he was addressing that advice

[4:30] scribe2009 Deed: nods to the man as he leaves a corteus salutation

[4:30] Dunnagh Scarmon: Be well, Sam- don't be a stranger, now

[4:30] Sami Leborski: no stranger than I already am

[4:31] Dunnagh Scarmon: Ah, but that is by their choice, not ours.

[4:31] Dunnagh Scarmon 's searching gaze returns to rest upon the girl.

[4:32] scribe2009 Deed: Master may boy be excused to look around

[4:32] Gera Heliosense looks back

[4:32] Dunnagh Scarmon: Of course, lad- do you need a tour?

[4:32] scribe2009 Deed: No thank you Master boy was shown this mornong

[4:32] Dunnagh Scarmon nods, his eyes never having left her

[4:32] scribe2009 Deed: boy willleave you to chat

[4:33] scribe2009 Deed: enjoy your day

[4:33] scribe2009 Deed: Master Miss

[4:33] Dunnagh Scarmon smiles sardonically "We're done chatting, I think, lad..... Be well."

[4:33] Gera Heliosense: be well boy

[4:33] Dunnagh Scarmon begins to stand, gathering his things.

[4:34] Gera Heliosense: She watches him nervous

[4:34] Gera Heliosense: Are we...going home?

[4:34] Dunnagh Scarmon begins to walk past her, then stops, looking over the plaza, trying to put his words together.

[4:35] Dunnagh Scarmon removes the smoke from his mouth, still thinking.....

[4:35] Dunnagh Scarmon: His voice is quiet, subdued "I am without a home again, it seems, my love....."

[4:36] Gera Heliosense: I don't understand Master...Sir...you have a home...right over there behind the bath house...our home

[4:37] Gera Heliosense: She stares at him, her eyes burning

[4:38] Dunnagh Scarmon his voice remains level, resigned. "No. That is not my home, my sweet- it is your home. And I am not your Master. I don't know what I am anymore. And I can't stand the indecision and vagueries....."

[4:39] Dunnagh Scarmon: I am leaving you to think this through. To decide what you want.

[4:39] Gera Heliosense trembles and panick creeps up on her

[4:39] Ainsworth Gastel is Online

[4:39] Dunnagh Scarmon: I love you. You know that. And it won't ever change.

[4:39] Gera Heliosense: No..please don't ...don't leave me...I beg you

[4:40] Dunnagh Scarmon: I'm not leaving you, my love- just going away for a spell to let you think.

[4:41] Gera Heliosense: but you said our house is not your home...and it is...i love you too Master...please...don't leave me now

[4:41] Dunnagh Scarmon: I know what I want. It is time for you to decide now what you want. I can't tell you what to do, can't beat it into you.....

[4:41] Dunnagh Scarmon: You must make up your mind about who you are and who we are.

[4:41] Dunnagh Scarmon: When you decide- send me word.

[4:42] Gera Heliosense swallows and wipes her eyes:"Yes..."

[4:42] Dunnagh Scarmon reaches up a hand, cups and strokes her cheek with it, gazing into her eyes.

[4:42] Gera Heliosense: She looks back at him, tearstained begging eyes try to hold him back

[4:43] Dunnagh Scarmon: Then, with a mighty effort, pulls himself free of her hold on him.

[4:43] Dunnagh Scarmon: And heads out with a heavy heart.

[4:44] Dunnagh Scarmon pauses at the gate, wanting to look back..... but fearful that if he does he might go back to her.....
But that was not the end of that day. It was going to become even worse...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen