Montag, 25. Mai 2009

A bad morning




Oh my what a fright I had this morning. I was chatting with Ava and Sir Ulric when Sir Marvin came to us. After Ava and Ulric had left I went into the immigration building to get changed and to my surprise Sir Marvin was still waiting outside for me. I asked him about a good knife, he said we trade. Once I handed my knife over he suddenly jumped behind me, held my arms and put his own knife to my throat. He then forced me to walk to the police station with him. Here I was interrogated for half an hour. He said, there are rumors that an imposter has found her way into Ma'ams close circle and I was a suspect to him. It took a while to convince him that I was not an imposter. After I showed him my visa - I hate this slut visa but at least its legal - he appologized and let me go.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen