Freitag, 29. Mai 2009

The Heather Incident Part 2






We were held up at the gathering spot for quite a while. People came and went. Ava shook her head about me:"Oh Sunrise" And Heather whispered to me wether I was in to get her on sir Ulics behalf, which astonished me.
So we were brought to the police station. Here Ma'am was alone with me and looked at me most sad:

[12:50] YT Recreant: sunrise
[12:50] YT Recreant: what is this?
[12:51] Gera Heliosense: Sweet Ma'Am I am sorry i dissapointed you but...I had to do what I did
[12:51] YT Recreant sighs "what exactly happens, my sunrise? it makes my heart bleed that i had to tie you up"

[12:52] Gera Heliosense smiles at Ma'Am:" No Ma'am you acted correct, I didn't listen and you warned me but I could not restrain myself with this Heather woman
[12:53] Gera Heliosense: She attacked my sir...and I had to revenge him
[12:53] YT Recreant nods, biting her lip "you are one of the few who really push my weak points - that makes it hard for me - but i will have to lock you up"
[12:54] Gera Heliosense: and when you arrived she whispered to me and I lost my cool and attacked her again even though you had warned us...yes Ma'am I understand that you have to lock me up...it only fair
[12:54] YT Recreant: and what did she whisper?
[12:55] Gera Heliosense bows her head:" I am only sorry for dissapointing you...I am not sorry for attacking her"....She whispered that she will have me next time"
[12:55] YT Recreant: what did she mean with that?
[12:56] Gera Heliosense: I assume she wanted to capture me next time she finds me...she also thinks that I am Sir Ulrics spy
[12:57] YT Recreant shakes her head slowly "i see, i see - well let me continue my interrogations - i will lock you up meanwhile, wont be long"
[12:57] Gera Heliosense: yes Thank you Ma'Am
[12:57] YT Recreant drops the leash and removes the paga
[12:58] YT Recreant locks the celldoor and places the key out of reach along the other wall
[12:58] Gera Heliosense smiles sadly at Ma'am
[12:59] heather Marenwolf sighs ......."these cells are not so bad when you get used to them "
[13:00] Gera Heliosense listens up and swallows:" oh hello again miss Heather"
[13:01] heather Marenwolf responds with some kindness in her voice but still an edge "hello there sunrise....seems that we are cell buddies for a little while"
[13:01] Guinevere Fanbridge is Online
[13:02] Gera Heliosense: yes Miss...so it appears....we might as well try to make the best of it
[13:03] heather Marenwolf: ...yes ....I suppose that we should .....*deep sigh* how is your led I hope I did not hurt you and I hope the cat did not do too much damage either"
[13:04] heather Marenwolf: leg*
[13:04] Gera Heliosense: Its okay Miss...Miss Heather? Why did you attack my sir? what did he do to you?
[13:06] heather Marenwolf: ....your Sir ignored me and my pet multiple times and then .....I just wanted to talk to him and ....and so we went to where he and another slave where in a house ...and he told me to learn my place in front of my pet ....he als o was ignoring her from the start as well ....and then when I caught him he said he would look forward to making my pet submit...and mocking me...I can not stand that ...let alone from a male....so I ....had to teach ....I was not too harsh ,....as there were requests for harsher punishment

[13:10] Gera Heliosense thinks about that and takes a deep breath:" So basically he angered you because he ignored you first and then teased your pet...but that is hardly a crime...mayne men here do worse things...My sir...he is a good man. And when he ignored you , he might have been busy
[13:10] Gera Heliosense: Miss Heather I am sorry but I still think I was right in attacking you for it
[13:10] heather Marenwolf: your sir also had a chance to defend himself but it seems he is lacking in that department slightly he was able to hit me a few times before going down...no he was not busy he was doing it on purpose ...I believe he even smirked at me once..and my pet even when up to him and asked him to his face for his name
[13:11] heather Marenwolf: ...you are his lover ....I can not blame you for that...I would defend my pets in the same way

[13:12] Gera Heliosense: That does not sound like my sir...althoug I must admit he is not much of a fighter, you are right there" She smiles almost" But ignoring you on purpose? hmm....and why do you think I am sir Ulrics Spy? What did Sir Ulric do to yoou?
[13:13] heather Marenwolf: now may I ask you...did you have anything to do with my pet being attacked in our house? ulric and I had talked about something and he had warned me that I may be spied upon and trouble could be ahead...I just want to make sure you did not have a plan with ulric for revenge....or if you did I would like to know about that

[13:14] Gera Heliosense: Is sir Ulric your friend Miss?

[13:15] heather Marenwolf: yes ...he is...and he was telling me about some....things that he has discovered and I was foolish to tell him ....or rather incline that I may sell what he told me
[13:16] heather Marenwolf: I feel I may have made a mistake

[13:16] Gera Heliosense: why would you do that when you are his friend?

[13:17] heather Marenwolf: ...I said friend ....not trusted friend..........I think he has treid to take me a few times but ...I have stayed one step ahead
[13:17] heather Marenwolf eyes drop as she sees wizard come in
[13:18] slut drags the key from her convenient carrying pouch and turns it with a solid thud in the heavy iron lock...
[13:19] staring through the bars of the other cells with a curious gaze... "what are you locked up for sunrise?"
[13:20] Gera Heliosense: for attacking heather when Ma'am had told me to stop
[13:20] xx Reyes: and why were you attacking heather sunrise?
[13:21] Gera Heliosense: because she had attacked my beloved sir

Then Guin, my sweet sister, was brought in too and locked into the cell with me
Ma'am came back. She had heard all sides by now and decided this:

[13:42] YT Recreant: ok
[13:42] YT Recreant: i have thought about this, and i have found a spade
[13:43] YT Recreant: with the spade i was digging a hole, a circle
[13:43] YT Recreant: i filled it with mud, while i was thinking
[13:43] YT Recreant: and since you are all no saints here, i would say we will handle it this way:
[13:43] Gera Heliosense looks at Ma'am listening
[13:43] YT Recreant: heather will wrestle against sunrise and then against the trainee
[13:44] heather Marenwolf eyes lift
[13:44] YT Recreant: if heather wins both rounds, she is free
[13:44] YT Recreant: if heather looses, she is in Duns collar for the weekend


Outside there was a crowd forming. Awaiting the mud wrestling. And next thing I knew was that I was with Heather in the ring. To cut a long story short: Heather won. First against me, then against Guin. She was a good wrestler whereas Guin and I had never wrestled before in our lives. So Heather was free and Ma'am told us all:No more catfights! I was deeply ashamed to have dissapointed Ma'am...but I had to revenge my Sir. Even if it meant to end up naked in a mud pit...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen