Sonntag, 21. März 2010

Dark Den - An investigation, a witch and much more besides






Gera Heliosense: hello sir
Hamilton Outlander: Greetings.
Gera Heliosense: Hello sir Hammer
Gera Heliosense: Sir hammer did you see Moose?
Hamilton Outlander: I have not seen her in days.
Gera Heliosense: I am worried about her
Gera Heliosense: you have not seen her in days? Are you sure?
Hamilton Outlander: She claimed to have seen me according ot friends, but I've not seen her.
Gera Heliosense: ah...I see....
Hamilton Outlander: That picture in her paper...Not me.
Yeania Aeon: i have seen her she was here a when the tour was going on she stayed around for around 2 hours but after wards havent seen her
Gera Heliosense purses her lips and observes you closely"Not you???"
Gera Heliosense: hmmm, very strange
Hamilton Outlander shakes his head. "When have I ever worn long hair like that guy?".
Gera Heliosense: yes...I suppose....well you could have worn a wig
Hamilton Outlander: I dun have a wig....I do know moosie has some time on tha powl as she says, when I do see her.
Hamilton Outlander: Ima send her to fat camp.
Gera Heliosense: oh you....don't be so nasty
Hamilton Outlander smirks, "I'll get her down to being almost as cute as you.".
Gera Heliosense: *blushes and smiles being flattered now* well..I...okay then I am sorry that I thought wrong of you...I am glad you're not a gorean spy and that we don't have to hang you up by your tally whacker
Hamilton Outlander: Ummm, No you dont. But we need to discuss your breaking the law.
Gera Heliosense: Me? Breaking the law???
Hamilton Outlander looks down, eyes focused on her panties, "What do you call those things...around yer waist, girl?".
Gera Heliosense: oh...thas...thas..uhm...its an accesoir...its more kinda like silks
Hamilton Outlander: Well, take 'em off. Being that this is the first time, I might be convinced to look the other way.
Gera Heliosense: and I ....i get bladder inflamation "She mutters before she raises her eyes to him in astonishment"Yes, yes, sir I 'll tak them ff right now..thankyou sir...thank you!
Gera Heliosense: She hurries to wriggle out of her panties, steps out of them and kicks them off
Gera Heliosense: all done
Hamilton Outlander continues to watch, "Now, what will you do to make me overlook this major violation of the law?
Gera Heliosense: I will...uhm....I would be honored sir if you would use me as you see fit....I ..I could also kiss your feet right here and proclaim that you are my Messiah
Hamilton Outlander looks shocked, "Certainly I don't aspire to being that! Follow me to the bordello."

So we went there and Sir Hammer ordered me to dance for him. Then we got all snuggly on the couch and I discovered a lot of things. Like that Sir Hammer has a tattoo on his back in latin or something and it means: Life is too short to dance with ugly women. And that he is pierced...everywhere you can imagine! We were still lounging around and we talked about Moose and I begged him not to be too harsh on her, when suddenly a women appeared.
Marie Laveau was her name and she was, yes! a witch. She was there for Sir Hammer, saying that he was a Gorean spy so the rumour had obviously already been spread. She and Hammer fought and in th eend he had her in chains and on a leash and dragged her off to jail. She did a few amazing magical tricks, even layed a fire and got out of the cell. Then she just poofed but not before she gave out a warning that she will return. By that time Janay appeared, also Lacey and finally Moose. I was so glad to see her but she only wanted to talk to Lacey. I treid to tell her that she was mistaken about Sir Hammer and Lacey told her that it was m not a crime in itself to visit Gor. "But why did he not help me when I was attacked?" said Moose. Lacey told her to sort that out with Hammer himself. He was then nasty to her again, saying he was close to send her to Fat Camp. With that he really hurt her. She had tears in her eyes and my heart went out to her. But I guess she will never want me as a friend now after all that. And I so wanted to be her friend. I think she is so brave being in love with Sir Hammer. Loving him in vain. Its so sad, I wish there could be a happy end for her...Oh well, life is so cruel sometimes. She went on her way then to pick up her taxi shift for the day. All done up with real hooves and besides that, naked. I thought about asking her for a ride to be able to talk to her alone but couldn't find the courage. I hope, sur Hammer will not punish her too harshly for that would be just too cruel in more than one aspect.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Be careful of that there witch cuz she is a voo doo witch frum New Orleans Louisiana in tha USA.
    Hammer ken say he wasn't in Gor all he wants but i seen what i seen and i seen him with long hair and wandering around like he soes looking like a guy with ants in his pants.
    And as fur as bein your friend? well hunny i is your friend and i appreciate ya takin me in when they took ma spooky house! I think tha biggest problem is cuz i is asleep when you is up and around most of tha time.
    I has me a garage fur ma buggy over yonder at the place where the beer dillo used ta be? Well come on buy and visit or i will come see you if you aint , emm, entertaining?
    --moose

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh dear Moose, thats wonderful. Yes I will sure come and see you and you are always welcome to stop by wether I am...uhm...entertaining or not.
    About Sir Hammer, well I suggested to him that he could have worn a wig and he said he ain't got one. Were you able to see his tattoo? Or his piercings? That would verify for sure that it was him. Love, Gera

    AntwortenLöschen