Freitag, 23. April 2010

A party



Sir Io threw a party tonight to celebrate his acceptance into the Elite Molesteri. Everybody was dancing and having fun. I enjoyed myself but when all the couples were dancing slow dance later, I missed my Master. Then a man came in. His name was Aidan and he danced with me. I've had too much to drink and was a bit silly but he was very galant. I left when the party died down and sat out side with Janay for a while.
[15:45] Gera Heliosense: stumbles out of the bordello, comes over and sits down next to Janay, laying her head on her shoulder
[15:45] Janay Freenote wraps her arm around sunrise's shoulder then grins
[15:47] Gera Heliosense mumbles something and closes her eyes, whispering"I love you Janay"
[15:49] Corgan Dragonash: Good evenin'
[15:49] fenrir Snowpaw: evenin
[15:49] Janay Freenote giggles then shakes her head, "how much ale did you have?"
[15:50] Corgan Dragonash wanders up to the waters edge and motions to the girls, "Best to mind your toes with this alligator about"
[15:50] Gera Heliosense: i had vodka"she looks at Janay with big innocent eyes
[15:51] fenrir Snowpaw: there fine the aligator only like people who break the laws
[15:51] Gera Heliosense: what aligator?
[15:52] Corgan Dragonash then glances over at the man in grey, "I am Corgan, and your name? Sounds like an alligator without proper motivation to me."
[15:52] fenrir Snowpaw: my name,,, is of no real importance for the most part but its fen
[15:53] Corgan Dragonash chuckles. "I will keep that in mind fen. Do you prefer 'Hey you' perhaps?"
[15:53] fenrir Snowpaw shurgs:"dont matter to me"
[15:53] Janay Freenote giggles and wraps her arms around sunrise to make sure she doesn't lose balance, "honey, should we take you home so you can be awake when your Master returns home?"
[15:55] Corgan Dragonash: Indeed. I would think the way one wishes to be addressed would be of considerable importance. But with girls unwilling to even offer a simple hello I can see how one would be easily lead astray."
[15:56] Gera Heliosense: oh my Master won't be home tonight...he has gone of doing his...du...duty....She looks up at the man and smiles sweetly"and forgive me sir...my name is Gera...Sunrise... and I bid you welcome"
[15:56] Janay Freenote turns her head towards the sir, "I would say hello, but as you said, the alligator is a bit of a worry. Sunrise here didn't know her limits."
[15:56] Janay Freenote: i'm making sure she is safe, unless you would like to see her as a meal?
[15:57] fenrir Snowpaw looks at the alligator;"thats not the most dangurs thing round here"
[15:57] Corgan Dragonash chuckles at the drunken girl. "I see... well in that case you are forgiven. And what is your name Miss helpful?"
[15:57] Gera Heliosense giggles"Gator meal"
[15:57] Janay Freenote chuckles, "no its not. Jarethe is."
[15:57] Janay Freenote turns her head back to the sir, "I'm janay sir."
[15:58] Corgan Dragonash: "Good, I must prefer a name to 'Hey you'. Good to meet you both"

[15:59] Corgan Dragonash: So you do not think it prudent Janay, to keep your drunken friend from the waters edge?
[15:59] Janay Freenote shakes her head and watches sunrise without looking at the sir, "If you want to give your name sir, you ahve that ability."
[16:00] Corgan Dragonash: Aye, I thought I had.. I am Corgan.
[16:00] Janay Freenote: I wasn't expecting her here til she decided to lay against me
[16:00] Corgan Dragonash: I see... so for this reason you leave her to fate?
[16:00] Janay Freenote: I will move her when possible
[16:01] Janay Freenote: I am not that strong. I am use to having help dragging drunk bodies since i spent years doing so to my former Master
[16:01] Corgan Dragonash chuckles... "Well enough. I hate to see a girl with missing toes."
[16:01] Gera Heliosense: I think I wanna go home now
[16:01] Gera Heliosense gets up unsteady
[16:01] Janay Freenote shakes her head then nods at sunrise. She slowly stands up then helps sunrise stand
[16:03] Janay Freenote helps steady her, "Lets go."
[16:03] Gera Heliosense: yep
[16:03] Janay Freenote: hold onto my shoulder sunrise. I doubt your Master will like you having a broke nose
[16:03] Corgan Dragonash: Good to meet you both, even if half of you wont remember me
[16:03] Corgan Dragonash: ehehehe
[16:04] Gera Heliosense giggles and waves to the men

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen