Dienstag, 27. April 2010

Sir Mwajani


Sir Mwajani is a doctor. He looks a little like Shaun Connery. He wears his white hair in a ponytail and his white mustache gives his face sophitication and undermines his personality. He speaks with a strong accent, scotish maybe? Well I said Sean Connery, didn't I?
He visited my house yesterday and I was proud as he noticed my large bookshelf and rubbed his hands together contently, exclaiming:"Ah...books!"
We chatted for a while...
So yes, I am behaving like a fan girl but this man impresses me a lot.
Its so funny because he has been in Glint for some time , yet Moose, Florimel and I only met him a few days ago for the first time and Moose thought he is of his rocker for he talked kinda weird with us. But that is how educated people talk.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen