Samstag, 24. April 2010

Sir Corgans sad love story



[13:11] Gera Heliosense: Do you have a slave sir ?
[13:12] Corgan Dragonash: I have not for some time Sunrise. I have not allowed myself such a pleasure in many a year.
[13:12] Gera Heliosense: why not? Are you celibate, Sir?
[13:13] Corgan Dragonash laughs heartily, "No, not celibate at all Gera. Perhaps I will share the tale with you if you have a moment for a seat beneath this lovely tree.
[13:14] Gera Heliosense: oooh yes I love a story
[13:14] moose unhitches herself "emm excuse me? i gotta go see missy lacey and master marvin."
[13:14] Corgan Dragonash: Of course Moose
[13:15] Gera Heliosense smiles and walks over to the tree:"Bye Moosey"
[13:16] Gera Heliosense: So tell me dear sir why you deny yourself the pleasure of a slave
[13:16] Corgan Dragonash wanders over to the pillows and relaxes back into them, turning to his side to tell his tale
[13:17] Corgan Dragonash: Well you see Sunrise, many years ago in another land I indeed had s slave. She was not the first I had but she was the most treasured by far.
[13:18] Gera Heliosense: Did you love her, sir?
[13:18] Corgan Dragonash: Her name was Talia, and she was a beauty among beauties. She had dark flowing hair much as yours, and a smile which could melt the heart of the coldest of hearts
[13:18] Corgan Dragonash: And aye, I loved her very much
[13:19] Gera Heliosense smiles mellow
[13:19] Corgan Dragonash: Yet I was still young and foolish, and quite prideful in my Mastery; we lived within the lands you know as Gor
[13:19] Gera Heliosense: oh yes I 've heard of Gor
[13:20] Gera Heliosense: So what happened Sir?
[13:20] Corgan Dragonash: We shared quite a long time together, I built her a cabin upon a mountain field covered in daisies, which overlooked miles and miles of forest.
[13:21] Gera Heliosense: how lovely
[13:21] Corgan Dragonash: Our intention was to have children and enjoy a quite life together.
[13:21] Gera Heliosense: oh yes...wonderful
[13:22] Corgan Dragonash: We also wandered the cities, meeting people, enjoying the drama of the day to day hustle and bustle and making new friends
[13:22] Corgan Dragonash: It was in one of these cities that my pride cost me everything.
[13:23] Gera Heliosense: oh...but why?
[13:23] Corgan Dragonash: We had spent some time in this city and for the most part enjoyed the people within
[13:24] Corgan Dragonash: There was however the element of men that holds now value over their women past their occasional use and their ability to serve drink.
[13:25] Corgan Dragonash: These men had great fun with my affection for my Talia, and they instructed me tha a "true man would not allow a woman to so manipulate him"
[13:25] Gera Heliosense: oh...
[13:25] Corgan Dragonash: In a foolish attempt to conform to my peers I took a colder eye upon my Talia, which I could see wounded her heart greatly
[13:26] Gera Heliosense nods
[13:26] Corgan Dragonash: Over a short time she became more angry with me and distant, with fear that she could no longer trust me.
[13:27] Corgan Dragonash: Then one fateful day we were in the local tavern, much was happening, there were groups of slaves who were taunting men, and in doing so egged my Talia into doing the same to me.
[13:29] Corgan Dragonash: I was before my peers, my own slave challenging my authority to the cheers and laughter of her friends. I warned her to stop, but she would not listen. I believe her frustrations with my behavior were finally coming out.
[13:29] Gera Heliosense: yes*she nods*
[13:30] Corgan Dragonash: So I stood up, and unfortunately acted without thought, drawing my quiva and slitting her throat.
[13:30] Corgan Dragonash: So there she was, my most beautiful slave, the love of my life, slain by my own hand.
[13:30] Gera Heliosense gasps and stares at you with wide hazel eyes
[13:31] Gera Heliosense trembles and whispers:"You...you murdered her?"
[13:31] Gera Heliosense sits up and rubs her arms as if she feels a chill
[13:32] Corgan Dragonash: I grieve for her to this day. No amount of years, or distances travelled or good deeds done will ever atone for just a brief moment of my action
[13:32] Corgan Dragonash nods sadly. "Aye I did..."
[13:33] Gera Heliosense: that is...the most heartbreaking story i ever heard in my life
[13:33] Corgan Dragonash: That was many many years ago. Now I am much older, and perhaps wiser. But yet I will never forgive myself, nor have I let any other into my heart.
[13:33] Gera Heliosense casts her eyes down and nods quietly
[13:33] Corgan Dragonash: Aye, it is at that
[13:34] Corgan Dragonash looks off into the clouds for a moment
[13:34] Gera Heliosense looks back at him and swallows, her eyes moist and wide
[13:34] Corgan Dragonash: It is the rash actions we make in anger that cost us most dearly.
[13:35] Gera Heliosense: "y..yes sir....and some things can not be made undone"
[13:35] Corgan Dragonash: That is why a Master must above all things, master himself.
[13:35] Corgan Dragonash: Aye, that is so.
[13:36] Corgan Dragonash: I would gladly die today to have but a moment to see my Talia's smile one more time, and to be able to ask her forgiveness for my foolishness.
[13:36] moose clanks past teh couple under the tree to her buggy
[13:37] Gera Heliosense takes a long quivering breath"Thank you so much for telling me your sad story sir...it..is an honor that you shared it with me...however sad it is"
[13:38] Corgan Dragonash nods a single time as he watches the breeze blow through the leaves of the tree. "You are welcome Sunrise. It is not my favorite tale by any means."
[13:39] Gera Heliosense: No sir...of course not"
[13:39] Tanith Rosenbaum is Online
[13:40] Gera Heliosense: I hope...one day you will be able to forgive yourself and maybe find someone new to sooth your broken heart, sir
[13:41] Corgan Dragonash: Aye, that would be nice Sunrise. Though only time will tell.
[13:41] Gera Heliosense: Oh yes, so true sir"
[13:42] Corgan Dragonash: So tell me more of yourself little one?
[13:42] Gera Heliosense smiles now and turns towards him again
[13:43] No room to sit here, try another spot.
[13:44] Gera Heliosense: well....When I came here to Glint, I was a tourist...I had been brought here by a corupt travel agency...a long story...anyway...I tried to adjust to my new situation
[13:45] Corgan Dragonash listens with interest as he reclines upon the pillows.
[13:45] Gera Heliosense: one day I met sir Dunnagh, he promised me a visa...after some interrogation and a medical test
[13:46] Gera Heliosense: I was very naive you see? I was downright stupid...I followed him to his office and there....well...uhm.....I lost my virginity to him
[13:47] Corgan Dragonash: Aye, I am sure that happens quite often in such interrogations
[13:49] Gera Heliosense nods" oh yes...I know that now....Over the next days I did not see him...but I had some encounters with men here in Glint...not always nice men...I was....forced into...some things. But you see...that was how it is here...I learned a lot in those days
[13:49] Corgan Dragonash nods as he listens on
[13:51] Gera Heliosense: Then one day we met again, he took me to a dungeon*she points * it used to be right over there where the Presidentes office is now....and he took me there and we made love....and from that day on we were together. For many months I declined his collar but in the end my love was stronger and I became his slave and wife last august....
[13:52] Corgan Dragonash: Ahhh excellent! I am very glad that your tale has a happy ending to it.
[13:52] Gera Heliosense: well its story with ups and downs
[13:53] Corgan Dragonash: Oh aye, all stories have those.
[13:54] Gera Heliosense: this year he dissapeared for some months...everybody thought he was dead but he came back a few weeks ago...he has changed. He is bitter and twisted and very strict with me
[13:54] Corgan Dragonash strokes his beard wiith some concern as he listens on
[13:55] Gera Heliosense: he does not trust anybody anymore, including me. I pray to God that I can win him back
[13:56] Gera Heliosense: we have a child, a little boy...the only time he smiles is when he looks at his son
[13:56] Corgan Dragonash: Ahh yes, I know how that can be. A difficult spot to be in for sure; yet if there is any way it would be from the love of one's family.
[13:57] Gera Heliosense sighs and smiles at Corgan" yes...thats what I am hoping for"
[13:57] Corgan Dragonash: Keep the faith little one. Love is more powerful than you might realize
[13:58] Gera Heliosense nods and smiles shy"Thank you sir....you are so wise and so kind for listening to me
[13:58] Corgan Dragonash smiles and winks at her. "Not at all, I love a good tale as much as the next guy"
[13:59] Gera Heliosense giggles and blushes
[14:00] Corgan Dragonash: Now then, I think I will go find myself an ale and toast old friends and new.
[14:00] Gera Heliosense: yes sir
[14:00] Corgan Dragonash: Care to come along Sunrise?
[14:00] Gera Heliosense: with pleasure
[14:01] Corgan Dragonash: Excellent!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen