Sonntag, 12. Juli 2009

Savvy bear, Lactose matters and Laura, my human shield





Later I walked to the gathering spot. In front of the passport office I came across Master Jake, Laura, Ella, Ravyn the furry and a little teddy bear with Savvy’s voice:
[1:47] Savannah Zimmermann: No less.
[1:47] Jacobius Bravin nods, "Worth that much"
[1:47] Laura Demonista: I own a laptop computer. i wish I owned a different one
[1:47] Ravyn Bayn: Nah. 100 if we get you into the sea.
[1:47] Savannah Zimmermann nods. "T'is."
[1:47] Laura Demonista: greetings all present here
[1:47] Gera Heliosense: Greetings Master Jake and my sisters...uhm Savvy?
[1:47] Jacobius Bravin looks at Gera, "You're showing nicely"
[1:48] Gera Heliosense: thank you Master
[1:48] Savannah Zimmermann waddles. "What's a savvy? I'm a savvybear."
[1:48] Gera Heliosense: uhm why is Savvy a teddy?
[1:48] Ravyn Bayn: Otherwise known as a snack.
[1:48] Jacobius Bravin: Because she's bearly here?
[1:49] Gera Heliosense bursts into giggles
[1:49] Savannah Zimmermann: Wah wah wah.
[1:50] Savannah Zimmermann: This is Savvycat's teddy. It had a mix up with magic, potion and the such. Causing it to come alive Now it's here to terrorize Glint. >:p ))
[1:50] Gera Heliosense: well savvy bear I think I saw your mate at the entrance...a little creature made out of uhm...carton boxes...about your size
[1:51] Gera Heliosense: poor savvy will she ever be back to normal?
[1:51] Savannah Zimmermann blinks her beady little eyes at Gera. "My mate?"
[1:51] Gera Heliosense: yes savvy bear
[1:51] Laura Demonista: oh I hope so. I could not bear it if she were to remain like this
[1:51] Savannah Zimmermann: "I dun have a mate."
[1:51] Jacobius Bravin waits for anything vaguely 'normal' to happen around here
[1:52] Savannah Zimmermann: oops
[1:52] Gera Heliosense looks up to Master Jake and smiles, guessing his thoughts
[1:53] Jacobius Bravin: You're a menace already, Savvybear
[1:53] Savannah Zimmermann snickers.
[1:53] Laura Demonista: why Gera! You are positively glowing!
[1:53] Gera Heliosense: oh thank you Laura
[1:53] Gera Heliosense: and hello Ella
[1:53] Laura Demonista: you have always been beautiful but now?
[1:53] Elaesa Darcy smiles, "Hi Gera!"
[1:54] Gera Heliosense blushes and smiles shy
[1:54] Laura Demonista: It suits you well, gera
[1:54] Jacobius Bravin runs a fingertip under her breasts, "Gera's filling out nicely"
[1:54] Laura Demonista: are you the proud father Sir Jake?
[1:55] Jacobius Bravin laughs quietly, "Some might think that, but no"
[1:55] Savannah Zimmermann waddles around the group, pouncing on feet, squeaking when she lands.
[1:55] Gera Heliosense: She blushes harder
[1:55] Elaesa Darcy jumps back, "Ouch. You're pretty stocky for a little bear."
[1:55] Laura Demonista: oh! I just thought the way you toch here and tease her you must be her owner. i apologize for that
[1:55] Jacobius Bravin snaps his fingers, "Bear hacky-sack!"
[1:55] Ravyn Bayn glances down and attempts to stamp on the bear with one large paw.
[1:56] Savannah Zimmermann squeaker box weezes as she's stepped on, but pop's up once again once the foot is removed, unfazed.
[1:56] Laura Demonista: I often mistake sadism for love. It is a trait I must try to remove
[1:57] Jacobius Bravin smiles darkly in Gera's direction, "Or appreciation for pure lust, but never mind"
[1:58] Gera Heliosense casts her eyes down and folds her hand across her tummy
[1:58] Gera Heliosense: uhm...
[1:58] Gera Heliosense clears her throat
[1:59] Jacobius Bravin eyes her breasts, "They starting to get tender yet, Gera?"
[1:59] Gera Heliosense: y..yes Master Jake...a little bit
[1:59] Laura Demonista: I understand your lust Sir. I live with it at all times, burning in my breast like an inferno. I understand it well, Sir
[2:00] Gera Heliosense: She seems uneasy and nods to Laura
[2:00] Savannah Zimmermann wanders off to th side to magically transform back into a savvycat.
[2:00] Jacobius Bravin laughs softly, "When you were exploring the farmyard Laura, did you notice the milking machine in the barn?"
[2:00] Elaesa Darcy glances between Laura and Jake and Gera, wondering if she should get a scorecard and how the bear will factor into things.
[2:01] Laura Demonista: no, Sir Jake. I did not see htat perhpas I am lactose intolerant :)
[2:01] Gera Heliosense bites her lip, remembering a milking machine up at the breeding grounds
[2:01] Jacobius Bravin glances in Gera's direction, "No lactose in human milk"
[2:02] Gera Heliosense looks at him startled..:"I ..I ..must check on that , Master"
[2:02] Laura Demonista: is there not? Oh! I thought differently. In that case, Sir, a pint a day for me please
[2:02] Laura Demonista: although, it must be said, I have more of a taste for Bull's milk, Sir
[2:03] Gera Heliosense looks to Laura and starts:" But bulls..." then realizes its a joke
[2:03] Jacobius Bravin grins, "There you go, Gera.. Problem and solution. Laura, take Gera to the barn and have her milked. It'll relieve the pressure in her breasts"
[2:03] Laura Demonista: oh Gera! How does one so innocent become pregnant?
[2:03] Laura Demonista: Oh! Yes. Obviously.
[2:04] Jacobius Bravin grins at Laura, "In the usal way"
[2:04] Laura Demonista: i will pass the opportunity, Sir Jake. Gera is with child and should be treated delicatley
[2:05] Jacobius Bravin smiles, "The milking machine *is* delicate, in its own special way"
[2:05] Laura Demonista: I would not wish to incur the wrath of her Master
[2:05] Elaesa Darcy smiles, "If you will A/all excuse me, the beach and a new club are calling."
[2:06] Gera Heliosense smiles:"oh yes my Masters wrath is very...scottish and savagely"
[2:06] Elaesa Darcy turns and wanders away.
[2:06] Jacobius Bravin: Later, ella
[2:06] Gera Heliosense: yes take care Ella
[2:06] Laura Demonista: a scot? Then I would definitely not wish to incur his wrath. A vengeful scot is a fierce thing indeed
[2:06] Jacobius Bravin: Well, let's see. You're still a house slave, aren't you, Gera?
[2:07] Gera Heliosense: yes I am still a house slave and must serve here but...
[2:07] Gera Heliosense: my Master wishes that nothing may penetrate me during my pregnancy
[2:07] Laura Demonista: a house slave is available to all, is she not? But then, perhaps some would show restraint and a little respect in light of your condition, Gera. I would hope so.
[2:08] Jacobius Bravin: I hardly thing the milking machine will penetrate you
[2:08] Savannah Zimmermann listens quietly.
[2:09] Gera Heliosense: yes but please Master Jake...not the milking machine
[2:09] Gera Heliosense: please I don't like that machine
[2:09] Jacobius Bravin: I didn't think you'd experienced the one in the barn?
[2:10] Laura Demonista: please, Sir Jake. Do not do this to her. My Master has forbidden me to indulge in any form of sexual activity with anyone but I will disobey him and offer myself to you if it will cause you to leave this poor girl in peace
[2:10] Gera Heliosense: I don't like any machines Master Jake
[2:10] Gera Heliosense looks at Laura in awe about how she tries to protect her
[2:12] Jacobius Bravin shakes his head, "Who you calling a 'poor girl', Laura? You don't know her like I, and so many other do, I think"
[2:12] Laura Demonista: childbirth is a wonderful experience and the proudest moment of my worthless life. I would not wish to see Gera go through the heartbreak of losing her child because a Master pushed her to do things that could damge her
[2:13] Gera Heliosense nods at Laura grateful that she takes her side and begs Master Jake:" Please ..."
[2:13] Laura Demonista: Please Sir Jake. Use my body to please you. Fill me, feed me and fuck me. Do all you wish to do with me. I will not complain and I will even enjoy your attentions. But please do not o anything to harm Gera. She is important to me
[2:14] Ravyn Bayn snaps out of her daydream and blinks.
[2:14] Ravyn Bayn: SHOES!
[2:14] Jacobius Bravin shakes his head, ruffling Laura's hair, "If I wanted you, I'd take you, but Gera's an interesting person to me"
[2:17] Gera Heliosense kneeds her hands
Laura was called away.
[2:18] Jacobius Bravin looks around, "Seems your human shield's gone missing, Gera"
[2:19] Gera Heliosense thinks this is a good opportunity to get out of it and whispers:"Will you excuse me all...I..I want to...arrest the shoe wearer"
[2:19] Gera Heliosense: She bitesher lip at Jake's comment
[2:19] Jacobius Bravin nods, "Like you'll catch up with her in your condition"
[2:20] Gera Heliosense: „well..I..can..try to cut off her path"
[2:20] Jacobius Bravin: Go get her and deal with her, I need to sleep anyway
[2:21] Gera Heliosense: „Y..yes..."She lets out a quivering breath"rest well Master Jake and
[2:22] Gera Heliosense: take care of yourself"
[2:22] Jacobius Bravin watches her walk away, his eyes on her skirt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen