Donnerstag, 22. Juli 2010

A day in jail

The Zombie
The other girl and I in jail


I spent "Ava-Day" in jail for putting the PRG in danger. There was a Zombie locked up in a cellar and some stupid tourist girl went inside. Janay and I tried to safe her, we opened the door to get her out and ..voila...out came the undead thing. Alley caught it but nevertheless, the new Presidente Cara was really mad at me. So this girl and I were jailed. I didn't tell them that Janay had helped me because I didn't want to get her in trouble for helping me. That other girl was set free and put intos Sir Barts care but I had to stay jailed. Cookie and Lil kept me company until La Prez Cara had mercy on me and let me out under Cookies supervision. I am awaiting trial now.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen