Dienstag, 20. Juli 2010

Oh great, another identity crisis






PROLOG

[11:10] Sir Defiant: Hello, princess.
[11:11] Gera Heliosense: Hello Sir Defiant" She smiles
[11:11] Sir Defiant: How are we this evening?
[11:11] Gera Heliosense: I am okay...well better than yesterday...and how are you sir?
[11:12] Sir Defiant: Fairly good, a little tired... but what happened yesterday?
[11:14] Gera Heliosense: "Oh..."She shrugs and looks down, shuffling her bare feet "Somebody told me to drop my innocent act , she said she saw me shoving a dildo into a girl to save my own skin...so I shouldn't play innocent" She sighs deeply
[11:14] Sir Defiant scratches his chin thoughtfully, looking the youth up and down. "And did you?"
[11:16] Gera Heliosense swallows hard and looks him straight in the eye with a sad expression, whispering" Yes...I did...and it was because I wanted to safe my own skin, its true...because I am a coward"
[11:17] Sir Defiant sighs softly. "It is a hard land here, but I would have expected a little better of you, it has to be said."
[11:18] Gera Heliosense: I have been resisting them a lot. But that day...it was sir Jarethe...and sir Jarethe can be ...very mean...and I was scared...and weak...it haunts me ever since...
[11:19] Sir Defiant: Well you do have a bit of trouble refusing a man, I have noticed. Why do you think that is?
[11:22] Gera Heliosense: She blushes now and looks down:" Its because I am....I want to do it right...I don't want to make people angry...and also..." she sighs again and looks away:"Maybe I am bad"
[11:22] Sir Defiant shakes his head. Rising to his feet, he slips an arm about her waist. "Shh now. Lets go see the circus in the courthouse."
[11:23] Gera Heliosense: She nods, relieved that he does not go on about it

AND THE PLAY BEGINS

[12:28] YT Recreant: ah, hi seabreeze
[12:28] Gera Heliosense: She turns around and blinks"Hi there, Alley"
[12:29] YT Recreant smiles "what exactly are you doing in La Presidentes fueling station?
[12:30] Gera Heliosense shrugs and pushes herself off the working table"Nothin'...just...wanderin"
[12:30] YT Recreant nods and kicks the door close with her foot "wandering and wondering, the pure innocence herself, yes?
[12:31] Gera Heliosense: "No, stop that..." she looks down
[12:31] YT Recreant snorts "and now you are giving me orders? me? who caught you in the act in a military security zone?
[12:32] Gera Heliosense: I didn't know this is military zone" she bites her lip and walks straight to the door" I'm gone already"
[12:32] YT Recreant whispers: stop!
[12:33] YT Recreant: back to the table!
[12:34] Gera Heliosense blinks nervously, her mouth goes slack and she slowly backs off, into direction of the table again
[12:35] YT Recreant nods slowly "ok, i will repeat something that is selfunderstanding- we do this here exactly in one way, in my way - and i will ask and you will answer, i will order, you will follow, is that clear?
[12:36] Gera Heliosense: She stares at you, eyes dark with a turmoil of emotions but no sound comes from her lips. Her hands touch behind her to support herself on the table and she nods reluctantly
[12:37] YT Recreant glares at you and steps a bit closer "and i prefer answers instead of nods - so, again, are we clear, 'Miss'?"
[12:38] Gera Heliosense: "Yes...." she whispers and adds after a pause" yes we are clear"
[12:38] YT Recreant nods and points to the desk "what did you hide or steal from there or into there?"
[12:39] Gera Heliosense shakes her head slowly" Nothing...I was just looking at the work bench and the tools. I didn't touch anything..."
[12:40] YT Recreant squints an eye "now, help me, 'Miss' - you are always playing the innocent and shy one, you even made me believe, for a day, that you are a philosopher, when in fact you are such a slut that you even fuck yourself when riding a bike - by a dildo - so, why should i beleive you now that you did nothing?"
[12:42] Gera Heliosense: She goes pale at that and suddenly storms forward and to the door, blinking back tears" Leave me alone"
[12:42] YT Recreant grabs your hair and yanks you back "did i say "leave?"
[12:43] Gera Heliosense starts sobbing , angry hard sobs escape her as she fights to get her hair free
[12:44] YT Recreant is quite merciless and sways with her feet under yours to make you stumble and fall
[12:45] Gera Heliosense falls flat on her face, turns and glares up at you, her chin is grazed and bleeds a little from the fall, She wipes it harshly"
[12:46] YT Recreant uses the moment you turn around to jump onto your chest astride, her legs keeping your arms in place "you behave like an alley cat" and grins
[12:49] Gera Heliosense struggles underneath you, arching her body, making you sway but she can't shrug you off" I hate it ..I hate this town and everybody in it"
[12:50] YT Recreant smiles and pats your cheek, a tad too strong "na na, seabreeze, you hate it? isn't this pile of vice exactly what you seek? i mean, let us face it, who, aside from you, rides a fucking dildo when biking?
[12:53] Gera Heliosense: That sadle was a present. What was I suppose to do? Shove it back into his face?...whats the big deal anyway...at least I am not hurting anyone...I never bother anybody...I always tried to do everything right"
[12:54] YT Recreant smiles and starts to tear off your top, calmly pulling at the fabric till it cracks- and then more "sure, yyouuuu are the innocent one - you hump everything, cocks, dildos, and, if i recall it right, even toes"
[12:57] Gera Heliosense looks to side, she does not fight you anymore now and just whispers" Yeah...I am the biggest slut here....and I should drop my innocent act....and I am worth nothing..."
[12:59] YT Recreant tosses the top aside and smiles "perfect" then reaches a bit backward and down, betwee your legs, harsh, not so tender "sorry, have to do that, panties control, i never shall forgot you also planned a revolution"
[13:01] Gera Heliosense: She looks back at you now, her eyes dark, her lips pressed tightly together before she answers" Yes, I am sooo dangerous, sure"
[13:02] YT Recreant grins, finds a tiny pubic hair and plugs it "is my little seabreeze a bit tensed?"
[13:05] Gera Heliosense: She squeezes her eyes shut when you pull the hair and spits out:" So I am tensed, so what...and my name is Gera....I've had it with all the false names and pretending...and making people small"
[13:06] YT Recreant lets your sex go, withdraws her hand and nods slowly, silent, rubbing her wrist, thinking a moment, obviously surprised by that statement "Gera... i see... Gera it is"
[13:07] Gera Heliosense: She looks to side again and whispers" Let me stand up Alley"
[13:08] YT Recreant sighs "i would love to, let you stand up, but, i am afraid, i can't"
[13:08] Gera Heliosense: "Why not?"
[13:09] YT Recreant plays with your hair "because, --*gera*.. you are losing focus again, and you are pretending to be what you not are - then you will suffer, you will become bitter and harsh, and that, i do not want
[13:11] Gera Heliosense: But I want to be harsh...I am sick of always letting everything get to me...I want to be tough and not care what people say about me"
[13:12] YT Recreant laughs "that would mean you would partly get my attitude - which is so not you - or why is it you on the ground and me on your chest, mh?"
[13:15] Gera Heliosense watches you, with a melancholic expression" Ella said, I should drop my act...so maybe if I try hard enough I can be like you...and then nobody can hurt me anymore or make me hurt others"
[13:17] YT Recreant smiles and looks for a sharp bladed stone on the floor, finds one and takes a small strand, just 10 hairs of you, holds them up, presses the sharp edge of the stone against it "gera or seabreeze, this is here the question- but i am nice, i will give you an option:
[13:17] YT Recreant: convince me what you are, either gera or seabreeze - and convince me now
[13:17] YT Recreant: if you are good and succeed, i will let you go
[13:17] YT Recreant: if you fail, you are bald
[13:22] Gera Heliosense: She looks at you and her eyes widen in horror"I don't understand"she whispers.
[13:23] YT Recreant cuts through the strand, not a visible damage yet - and holds the hair in her fingers "it is easy - tell me what you are, what you *really* are - seabreeze or gera - and convince me - or lose your hair
[13:27] Gera Heliosense watches and swallows hard when she sees the first strand of hair dangling from Alleys fingers" I...am....Gera. I hate the violence and I hate the laughter when someone is humiliated. And I hate that nobody is allowed to feel compassion. And I am not acting innocent, I just don't believe in hurting people"
[13:28] YT Recreant takes another strand and sets the stone against it "that, is just.. uhm.. laughable" cuts
[13:29] Gera Heliosense watches the second strand of hair go and get a bit panicky" Wait..wait...you..you confuse me...I don't know what else to say...I never tried to put on an act.."
[13:30] YT Recreant lets the seconds thin strand fall "you really think, if you were gera, you would have even allowed yourself to lie here on the floor? bare chested? or you would allow yourself to be humiliated by riding a dildo on a bike and let Defiant brag about it in public?
[13:33] Gera Heliosense: She goes pale" yes...I know..thats the draw back of being Gera...Gera is a coward...never learned to protect herself....always wants to please people and ends up the fool"
[13:34] YT Recreant takes the third strand, pressing the stone against it "Gera would fight, Gera would spank alley's ass instead of being here in the dirt... what you are, is seabreeze - the name itself describes it, a thin air, easy to blow, easy to direct, not a storm, just a breeze.... now, confess it or get ready to lose another strand
[13:39] Gera Heliosense: "She starts crying silently when you say that and nods" You are right, I don't even know myself anymore. Yes, Gera would fight. She would not let people take her dignity away. I always believed that dignity is the most important thing...."She swallows"So I am Seabreeze after all..."
[13:40] YT Recreant smiles and puts the stone aside "yes, a breeze, a soft thin, vulnerable blow of lukewarm air, that is what you are, and that is why i wont cut your hair"
[13:42] Gera Heliosense: She doesn't look any happier at that, she swallows down her tears and tries to sit up.
[13:43] YT Recreant puts her hands onto your shoudlers and presses you back to the floor "ts ts ts - we are not done yet, seabreeze
[13:44] Gera Heliosense: "Why not? What else is there to say? Everything stays as it is. You were right all along"
[13:45] YT Recreant smiles and takes off some rope from her skirt "we wil switch location" then ties your arms together "just so that you wont run away "
[13:47] Gera Heliosense: She lets you tie her up, looking at the ropes tired and stumbles to her feet
[13:49] YT Recreant drags you along "come
[13:50] YT Recreant drags you into the truck, on the passangers seat, then climbs behind the steering wheel
THEY DRIVE INTO TOWN
[13:52] Slutress moans.. and nods, continues to sucks, her head bobbing faster and faster up and down.
[13:52] YT Recreant stops the engine and pulls you with her
[13:52] YT Recreant: come, seabreeze
[13:52] Vala Renfold waves as the truck pulls up
[13:53] Bloodfire Baragula extends her hand "my apologies..i am flame"
[13:53] Crisco Riddler moans loud as he shoots his load into the girls mouth
[13:53] Jezebel Darkstone: so tell me male..what is your name?
[13:53] Slutress: ... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
[13:53] Slutress sucks and licks swallowing the jetting stream.
[13:53] Crisco Riddler looks to jeze in a daze "i am called Crisco or Cris
[13:53] Cara Lionheart nods to slutling "I'd bid high for him...if he could be properly trained. Does he kneel well?"
[13:53] YT Recreant drags you with her at the leash "we have to make an announcement
[13:53] Jomei lets hir tail tease her heat, "Nice name is flame."
[13:54] Cara Lionheart looks up, tearing her eyes away from the naked male "announcement?"
[13:54] YT Recreant: come, seabreeze, up here
[13:54] Jezebel Darkstone reaches around him wrapping her hand about his slick cock..as slutress removes her mouth " so tll me Cris..do you think you could kneel?"
[13:54] Cara Lionheart folds her hands behind her back muttering "damn Archie and his rule about not touching men"
[13:55] YT Recreant: now, go a bit in front, then clear your throat and shout to the audience, what your name is and what you are, so all doubts are lifted
[13:55] Crisco Riddler smiles to the women and crosses his arms "i kneel for no one"
[13:55] Cara Lionheart looks up curiously
[13:56] Jomei Reyes lets a hand wrap around flame's belly pulling her back toward hir.
[13:56] Vala Renfold looks up but keeps any eye on the naked cris
[13:56] Gera Heliosense looks at Alley, almost scared and whispers:"What am I?"
[13:57] YT Recreant wispers back "a slut that humps anything and you are not the innocence you want them to make belive, and, in case you forgot that too, your name is seabreeze, not gera
[13:57] Cara Lionheart steps closer to the male and grins at sluttling "Oh damn...now i really want him. I love breaking them, more than just about anything"
[13:57] Jezebel Darkstone leans forward a bit and blows on his neck while stroking his cock whispers softly in his ear " good.." looks to Flame " i'll keep him..thanks for bringing him to us"
[13:58] Jezebel Darkstone looks to Alley and seabreeze and smiles while still holding onto Cris's cock stroking him slowly
[13:58] Crisco Riddler smiles to the two women "give me 15 minutes and ill show you what breaking is"
[13:59] Gera Heliosense listens to Alley and suddenly she shakes her head and steps forward and shouts "I am GERA and I am a human being and I never put on an act!"
[14:00] YT Recreant growls and swats the back of your head sharply "alright" then drags you back into the room behind
[14:00] YT Recreant walks to the desk and gets out a scissor "so, hair style time, yes?"
[14:02] Gera Heliosense struggles and kicks in her restrains and growls" you tried to break me...but I WON'T BREAK....NEVER"
[14:02] YT Recreant grins and steps behind your back, then kicking into the back of your knees "kneel down, slave!"
[14:04] Gera Heliosense falls to her knees and is still wriggling her body, trying to get out of her restrains, watching you with her head turned, looking over her shoulder wildly
[14:05] YT Recreant grabs a fistful of your hair and sets the scissor into the thick strand, glares down at you "what are you?"
[14:06] Gera Heliosense glares at you:"Gera..I am Gera "!
[14:06] YT Recreant cuts throught the strand and does not bother to shake it off her fingers, she just grabs the next thick rope of your hair "wrong, again!"
[14:08] Gera Heliosense shakes her head wildly, seeing her own hair flying from her, growling in frustration
[14:10] YT Recreant cuts the next thick strand, shakes her figners free and grabs your hair instantly fast again "say who you are, you blow of lukewarm thin air!"
[14:13] Gera Heliosense tries to lean foeward, away from you, feeling her hair being pulled, strands of cut hair on her shoulders and in her lap:" Gera....I am ...a human being and I am not thin air!"
[14:14] YT Recreant yanks you back by your hair sharply "gera? ha! gera kneels and gets her hair cut - hillarious - no, you are just lukewarm air, no spine, no will, to be bend to anyones whim, your pussy is dripping wet when you only sense a cock nearby, do not deny it, i have seen it more than once"
[14:14] Cara Lionheart calls up to alley cat "Oh gardener? Perhaps a reminder to her of what happened to the last person making false claims? She started off a princess and ended up ...slutress"
[14:15] YT Recreant nods "good idea, judge, maybe i will give her to the legal system after our hair dressin session
[14:16] Gera Heliosense: You've seen nothing! " She shakes and wriggles
[14:17] YT Recreant takes now a real thick rope of hair and takes several cuts to get through it, and with each cut she speaks "i have seen nothing? i have seen - seabreeze fucking bicycles, i have seen seabreeze fucking toes, i have seen seabreze squirming, i have seen seabreeze trying to get another cock by looking oh so innocent with her hazel brown eyes
[14:19] Gera Heliosense sobs in frustration and shakes her head, her hair is short now, she looks like a plucked chicken.
[14:20] YT Recreant growls "hold still" and removes some real ugly strands that were left over "you should look like seabreeze, not like ugly seabreeze"
[14:27] Gera Heliosense: She takes a deep breath, feeling the cool air around her back, shoulders and neck and looks up to you, narrowing her eyes": I hope that made you very happy" she snarls
[14:27] YT Recreant tosses the scissor back onto the table "good, seabreeze, now, for today i will let you go off without trial. your spineless weak self is certainly shaken enough by having been corrected today. but i warn you - try to deny your inner self again in my presence and the result will be worse. are we clear?
[14:28] Gera Heliosense: She struggles to get to her feet and nods, hissing:" Yes ...yes my beloved Alley

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen