Montag, 26. Juli 2010

Uh-oh

[7:54] Gera Heliosense's smile to the girl fades when Sir Jarethe appears on the scene, she instantly squeezes her thighs together and stammers"Hello Sir Jarethe"
[7:54] Ansley Wytchwood bobs a curtsey to Jarethe ,asking "Has your leader changed her mind about the whole shapechanging thing?I think my english is getting better...anyway,how are you today Sir?"
[7:56] Jarethe Anthony approach was without his customary smile, His eyes behind the cloth, focus entirely on seabreeze, even as she greets him. His hands move behind his back to rest military style. "I've a dilema."
[7:56] Sir Defiant gestures again to seabreeze, the smile fading from his face as she closes her thighs. Turning his attention momentarily to Jarethe he waves a friendly hello.
[7:57] Gera Heliosense swallows and watches Jarethe with open respect
[7:59] Gera Heliosense slowly stands up, holding on to the chair for support
[8:00] Jarethe Anthony: "A couple days ago, the inquirer was left on my breakfast table, open to an interesting article. One that seems to open a question about me. So I in return have a dilema. As I have no desire to fuck every cunt that walks these streets." His eyes burn behind the cloth over his face. "But it seems that you have forgotten what I do enjoy seabreeze."
[8:02] Gera Heliosense swallows again, she stares at Jarethe until her eyes start to hurt:" Sir..I..I never meant...to discredit you...I was only talking in private to Alley about it. It was just a question and it was never meant to become public but with this trial..." She lifts her shoulders helpless" everything came out in the open
[8:02] Sir Defiant rises slowly to his feet. "It seems you arent so interested in that licence after all. I have other things to do, come see me perhaps when you are willing to give me your full attention. Good manners cost absolutely nothing, hmm?" Making his way into the township with his usual casual gait.
[8:03] Jarethe Anthony brings his hands from around his back and places them on the railing in front of him, casually leaning forward, no expression to betray his emotions present on his features. "So, do I mark it up, as the ignorance of what once was an innocent slave, or do I count it as the need to show that slave, why I am who I am?"
[8:06] Gera Heliosense: Please sir..I...I...would never dare to....I mean yes, I was very ignorant and I hope you forgive me. I won't need a reminder as to who you are sir...and I know your preferences...no I don't need a reminder
[8:07] Jarethe Anthony straigthens up his left hand resting on the pouch on his thigh. "I give a week seabreeze, I expect to read better news in that time. Otherwise, your hair, will only be the first part of your body that was lost."
[8:09] Gera Heliosense: A week?...but sir...how can I influence the paper to publish anything?
[8:09] Jarethe Anthony: "That, isn't my problem."
[8:10] Gera Heliosense goes pale, kneeding her fingers nervously:"Yes sir"

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hmm, did you get Jarethe's measurements? Inquiring minds want to know!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Uhm, sorry Moose, I mean right honorable judge Moose, but he slipped through my fingers before i could take measurements. Also I... he...well...he was a little tense and I didn't dare to ask and also...uhm...I am scared that Ava will whack me with her pouch again if I take sir Jarethe's measurements.

    AntwortenLöschen