Sonntag, 11. Juli 2010

Straight from the horses mouth


I was riding my bycicle into town , where I met Sir JaKoPo, Vala and two new girls. Sir Jak was busy to convince that one girl Moraina, to take off the scarf she had wrapped around her breasts. Well he simply ripped it off her. And as he let go of her satisfied he added...
[17:38] JaKoPo Vendetta sighs softly: "eh.. i'm getting old... once i would have just tied her to a cross and raped her"
[17:39] Moraina Firelyte: .me climbs atop the wall, sitting, frowning
[17:39] Moraina Firelyte pulls my hair forward to use as a covering in place of my top
[17:39] JaKoPo Vendetta looks to Tabbie: "this one looks less bitchy"
[17:40] Moraina Firelyte looks up,,,Im not bitchy,,,you are
[17:40] JaKoPo Vendetta looks again at morania: "i can change my mind and rape you, you want?"
[17:40] Moraina Firelyte shrugs,,,what i want it my top back
[17:40] Gera Heliosense smiles friendly at Sir Jakopo" We could get you something from the Pharmacia...then you can rape her...mind you, she said rape doesn't scare her anyway"
[17:41] JaKoPo Vendetta turns to seabreeze: "well, i'm sure you know the size of a human male, right?"
[17:41] Tabbie Katscher blushes. Whispering to V, "Uhm, that was a compliment from Jak, wasn't it?" she asks.
[17:41] Gera Heliosense: uhm...yes..."she blinks insecure
[17:42] JaKoPo Vendetta continues: "now looks at your forearm.... and imagine it a bit more thicker..."
[17:42] Vala Renfold flicks her ear, "Stop fidigiting" her hands moves to massage her shoulder blade and she looks to Jak, "You enjoy that? And no you are never too old." she chuckles at Jak's remark and smiles, "Oh yes, a fine compliment dear."
[17:43] Gera Heliosense looks at her forearm and whispers:"Well blow me down"
[17:43] JaKoPo Vendetta nods slowly: "no need to add anything"
[17:43] Tabbie Katscher holds still, letting V rub her shoulder, and she moves closer still, her body relaxing and softening.
[17:44] Gera Heliosense: uhm...yes sir...it was jus' because you said you are getting old..i thought you might have trouble to...uhm...you know...perform
[17:44] Moraina Firelyte wonders if she dare find another top or if its better to wait on the idea
[17:44] JaKoPo Vendetta laughs at seabreeze: "hey, are you curious to find it out?"
[17:45] Gera Heliosense blushes deeply and smiles biting her lip:"That would certainly be an honor, sir"
[17:46] JaKoPo Vendetta grins slightly at her: "an honor, eh?" then looks at her
[17:47] Gera Heliosense: uhm...yes, I mean...after all...you don't just mate with anybody...sir" she looks away, a little embarrassed and sits down on her saddle.
[17:48] JaKoPo Vendetta chuckles: "you dont have to feel embarassed at all... i'm used to have females admirers"
[17:51] Gera Heliosense looks back at Jakopo and smiles shy" I can imagine sir. She fans herself and whispers apologetic"Hot"
[17:52] Vala Renfold chuckles, "then feel free to remove your dress seabreeze, if you are hot that is... * her voice trails off
[17:53] JaKoPo Vendetta stands and take a step toward seabreeze: "well, i may satisfy your curiosity, but you have to ask it nicely"
[17:53] Moraina Firelyte watches the man stand, hoping he is leaving
[17:55] Gera Heliosense's shy smile fades and she gets a little scared now:"Well..I..I..but maybe I am not ..uhm...build that way....I wouldn't like to anger you"
[17:56] Vala Renfold's thumb and forefinger tweak Tabbie's right nipple in an almost idle fashion and she chuckles at Seabreeze's reply
[17:56] JaKoPo Vendetta lays a hand over the handle of the bike: "i'll make it very simple.... you have to undress, kneel and ask forit nicely... nothing more"
[17:58] Gera Heliosense's fingers curl around the handle bars nervously. Her color changes from red to pale:" Uhm...but...I..I am sacred I can not handle your...bigness"
[17:59] JaKoPo Vendetta leans toward her and says quietly: "maybe you are right.... you look so...mmm... insignificant? is that what you think of you?"
[18:01] Gera Heliosense stares back at him, mouth slack, she swallows and repeats in a whisper" insignificant...yes sir...thats me, I guess"
[18:02] JaKoPo Vendetta looks down into her eyes: "and that's what you want to be?"
[18:03] Gera Heliosense tries to hold ihs gaze but gives up and looks down at the handle bar"No sir...thats not what I want to be...but...well I ..."she takes a deep breath and looks back at him"I am scared"
[18:05] JaKoPo Vendetta smiles at her: "you should not be.... you would not be the first girl that i please or the last"
[18:08] Gera Heliosense: She bites her lip and nods slowly" I know...that you made a lot of women very happy. And Roisin always looked very satisfied too...." she falls silent and stares at her forearm" And ...uhm...none of them needed stitches afterwards?"she adds shy
[18:09] JaKoPo Vendetta pokes her nose: "you have to trust me on that"
[18:13] Gera Heliosense blinks nervously when he pokes her nose and chews her lip"Maybe..I..I should prepare myself beforehand...I know there are xxl dildos at the bordello"
[18:14] JaKoPo Vendetta laughs: "you dont have to answer now... my offer has no expiration...." then raises: "you know the conditions, right?"
[18:16] Gera Heliosense: She nods quickly and almost sighs a bit in relief" yes..sir..I know the conditions, kneeling and asking nicely, no problem , I can do that...just...right now I am a bit in a hurry, I have some errands to run"
[18:17] JaKoPo Vendetta nods to her and smiles: "you may go then"
[18:17] Vala Renfold grins, "And naked.. don't forget naked... " she laughs, "Be well seabreeze, good to see you again."
[18:18] JaKoPo Vendetta glances at the ship: "well, i must go too... see you around, beauties"
[18:18] Gera Heliosense: She nods nervously and gives him a lopsided smile, smiles at Vala also and pushes into the pedals with force, almost escaping.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen