Freitag, 2. Juli 2010

How nice

This gentleman was arrested because he had smeared his own semen all over Cara’s windows...




[14:56] Gera Heliosense wraps her fingers around the bars and watches Defiant curious"Why did you do it?"
[14:57] Sir Defiant chuckles softly, waiting for the 'judge' to leave. Making his way to the bars, he shrugs lightly. "It amused me to."
[14:58] Gera Heliosense: It amuses you to smear your..uhm...your "schmant "all over a window?
[14:58] Sir Defiant: Not usually, I have to admit. But under the circumstances it seemed fun at the time.
[14:59] Gera Heliosense: Did you do it to get her attention?
[14:59] Sir Defiant shakes his head. "I wouldnt say that exactly. I did it because I could."
[15:00] Gera Heliosense: my..you actually stood there and wanked in front of the window and...."she blinks" bacause you could? hmm...its a psychological thing isn't it?
[15:01] Gera Heliosense: you feel kinda superior when you wank over a girls window

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen