Samstag, 19. Januar 2013

And finally I understood, I am loved...



Gera Heliosense: Legion!
Legion Farslider: hello gera i didn't mean to interrupt your thoughts
Gera Heliosense: She jumps in his arms
Legion Farslider: Ma'am is walking and would like to see you when she returns
Gera Heliosense: yes okay
Gera Heliosense: hold me
Legion Farslider: picks gera up in my arms
Legion Farslider: hello again martha
martha Teardrop: hello sir
Legion Farslider: have a nice stroll?
martha Teardrop: sorry I didn't mean to disturb
martha Teardrop: yes sir very nice
Legion Farslider: you're not just waiting for Ma'am
Gera Heliosense: you don't interupt at all Martha

Y.T. (yt.recreant): here I am smiles
Gera Heliosense: and congratulations on your wedding Martha
Gera Heliosense: i am sorry i could not be there
Legion Farslider: i held her for you Ma'am as you can see
martha Teardrop: im sorry also misss and thank you
Y.T. (yt.recreant) smiles "very good Mister Legion
Gera Heliosense: Ma'am!
Gera Heliosense: she beams
Y.T. (yt.recreant): so, Gera, your future husband is.. like.. each day when you are not around.. wailing in my ears.. how unfair I am, that you are not a Paw Me
Gera Heliosense looks at Legion"Oh?"
Legion Farslider shrugs "more like cheerleading but ..."
Gera Heliosense: and now you think i set him up to it...I didn't Ma'am
Y.T. (yt.recreant) grins "well, he clearly underestiamtes you..
Gera Heliosense: and i have accepted that you have other plans for me than becoming a PawMe
Y.T. (yt.recreant): he did not believe for example that you kidnapped once a Presidente
Gera Heliosense looks at Legion"I did kidnap a presidente yes
martha Teardrop: may I sit sir?
Y.T. (yt.recreant) nods at Legion "she is a tough one.. trust me there!
Legion Farslider smiles "you never cease to amaze me gera"
Gera Heliosense bites her lips
Gera Heliosense: I was a bit...crazy ..beside myself....
Legion Farslider watches
Y.T. (yt.recreant): uhm, she also started the only panties revolution
Gera Heliosense nods
Gera Heliosense: yes, true
Legion Farslider: i see
Gera Heliosense: but again, that was not under your reign...Ava reigned at that time
martha Teardrop plunks her tired ass down on a pillow
Y.T. (yt.recreant): nah, it was mainly like, Legion thinks you are too soft..
Legion Farslider: you'll have to bring me up to date sometime gera
Gera Heliosense sighs
Gera Heliosense: A lot of people think that
Y.T. (yt.recreant) nods "and I know you are not.. soooooo soft
Y.T. (yt.recreant): I mean...
Y.T. (yt.recreant): butterfly is softer
Gera Heliosense: not always no
Gera Heliosense: yes butterfly is yes
martha Teardrop: sounds like she should be vice presidente heheheheheheh
Gera Heliosense: who?
Y.T. (yt.recreant) scrunches my nose "martha means you
Gera Heliosense smirks
Gera Heliosense: god help us
Legion Farslider: curator is probably enough Ma'am
Y.T. (yt.recreant) smiles "you never told me why you want to be a Paw Me
Legion Farslider looks at martha's boobs while listening
Gera Heliosense nods"okay...you know me too well, Ma'am....i wanted to be a PawMe to be in a better position...to be safer...its true, i have nothing, a good PawMe needs. I suck at shooting, I like girly stuff..."
martha Teardrop notices legion looking at her breasts "" kinda little arent they""?
Legion Farslider chokes for a second
Y.T. (yt.recreant): martha, doc can help with implants.. trust her
martha Teardrop: mr . mathan has asked me to talk to mr winter to see if theres something that can be spread on them to make them bigger
Y.T. (yt.recreant) scrunches my nose.. "well.. gera.. you feel unsafe then?
fidel: fidel has been ordered to stay
Gera Heliosense: Maybe unsafe is the wrong word...you know i love Glint, I feel good here...but , i find it difficult when it comes to
martha Teardrop makes a mental note that doc can make them bigger
Y.T. (yt.recreant): to?
Gera Heliosense stops and stares at Fidel
Y.T. (yt.recreant): yes, I called him.. go ahead please
Gera Heliosense looks back at Yt, totally honest and dedicated for a moment...then she bends closer to YT in a confiding manner, crunches her nose and whispers to her "Well...you know?..all that women degrading stuff"
Y.T. (yt.recreant) tongues my cheek as I listen "when.. exactly. .. were you.. degraded?

Legion Farslider leans forward slightly to hear better

Gera Heliosense: oh... well..." she laughs and waves her hand with a limp wrist" just ..you know...being forced sometimes to sit naked and masturbate, with a symbolic gun being pointed to my head...an then having to say what a horny slut I am...or being...trapped in this wooden thing we used to have, and someone pokes his finger into my bum and tells me how I enjoy it and what a horny slut I am...Well..unfortunately I don't have a clit in my ass, nor a prostate like a gay man either!!

Y.T. (yt.recreant): hmm
Y.T. (yt.recreant): ok.. uhm..
Y.T. (yt.recreant): let me reword..
Y.T. (yt.recreant): when have you been degraded since I am back as Prez?
Gera Heliosense: Nooooo, not at all
Y.T. (yt.recreant): see?
Gera Heliosense: i am talking about old days
Gera Heliosense: but i know this can happen again
martha Teardrop mumbles softly not loud enough for Maam to hear I hope. "" I think the guys should all be naked too""
Y.T. (yt.recreant): ok, let me check first how far we are on the same page.. are you fine with the clothes rules or are they degrading?
Legion Farslider whispers to martha "shush or you will be back where you started"
martha Teardrop: oops sorry sir
Gera Heliosense: I am fine with that now...you know that was a struggle, but i am fine with that now .....i mean they are degrading since the men are clothed...but hey....and...
Y.T. (yt.recreant): are you fine with public sex? by you or by others where you witness?
Legion Farslider watches gera
Gera Heliosense: yes i am totally fine with public sex as long as I can say myself when or if I am horny and not some guy telling me!

Y.T. (yt.recreant): well, see, here is now why things are as they are...
Gera Heliosense listens
Y.T. (yt.recreant): first: you maybe had some rougher encoutners when you were more.. challenging to law and order.. an example is martha. who behaved very different from your, granted, but also challenging. look.. I had to threaten her, I had to degrade her.. and within a week, she became a valuable member of the community, married and all
Y.T. (yt.recreant): with you, it was much the same
Y.T. (yt.recreant): as for being naked...
Y.T. (yt.recreant): it is nothing bad as we are .. and, Mister Legion, excuse my boldness, but, we are more asthetic.. we don't have hairy feet and all that
Y.T. (yt.recreant): so, why not enjoy it?
Y.T. (yt.recreant): now, since you adjusted and all, you don't have rough encounters anymore. makes sense?
Legion Farslider: i too find the female form preferable Ma'am
Legion Farslider: more pleasing to the eye
Gera Heliosense nods thoughtful

Y.T. (yt.recreant) nods "exactly. that does not mean that I am preferring women sexually. those who know me, know, that I am quite straight. but, the form, is more like art
Gera Heliosense: you are right of course
Gera Heliosense: and its true i am fine being naked now
Gera Heliosense: but that was a natural process...not because i was told
Gera Heliosense: you know how long i have always fought the rules? how many times you had to scold me?
Gera Heliosense: it was when i realized how free you were
Gera Heliosense: and how it feels to be sensual and beautiful
Gera Heliosense: all the things you have always told me were true
Y.T. (yt.recreant): and so, your fear right now is.. that someone would.. abuse you?
Gera Heliosense: I guess you are right ..I have adjusted here and i didn't get abused for a long time...but ..."me purses her lips , looking angry again: "why did the agency had to enforce making this rule about nakedness stricter .?
Gera Heliosense: Wasn't it fine as it was?
Y.T. (yt.recreant): ah you know, people always try to find work arounds.. caveats.. I remember very vividly, as if it was yesterday.. when I saw you with a skirt and panties, and you told me that would be totally ok, because they were of the brand "glitchpants"
Gera Heliosense laughs and nods, shaking her head and shrugs"Okay, you win...yes i was stupid then"
Y.T. (yt.recreant): rules only work when they are simple.
Gera Heliosense nods
Y.T. (yt.recreant): but I understand your fears.. would some way to protect you, make you feel better?

Gera Heliosense looks at you suspiciously"uhm....if that means to be in a collar again...then i pass"
Y.T. (yt.recreant) sighs "gera.. sweet one.. when will you ever learn to *really* trust me?
Y.T. (yt.recreant): simply answer my question.
Gera Heliosense sighs" I want to...you to know ..that.i need you but....ok , simple answer..yes i would like to have a way to protect myself
Y.T. (yt.recreant) smiles "good, come"
Gera hesitates, then follows her.
fidel: fidel has been ordered to stay
Legion Farslider watches gera
fidel: fidel has been ordered to stay
fidel: fidel has been ordered to follow its owner

"Fidel is your cat now"


Y.T. (yt.recreant) smiles at gera, "fidel is your cat now. I hope that is protection enough
Legion Farslider smiles
fidel: fidel has been ordered to stay
Gera Heliosense cups her mouth, starts crying and hugs YT overwhelmed
Legion Farslider whispers to dan "it appears she is in a very good mood, try not to ruin it"
Y.T. (yt.recreant) smiles and squeezes gera
Gera Heliosense: Oh Ma'am....Ma'am forgive me
Gera Heliosense: thank you
Y.T. (yt.recreant): you are welcome, don't forget to feed fidel with the occasional tourist
Legion Farslider watches them hug "whispers "i could almost hug her too"
Gera Heliosense is overwhelmed, and nods, smiling though tears of joy and then walks over to Fidel, patting his black fur

Y.T. (yt.recreant) smiles and walks back into the bar "and, Mister Legion, all setteld now?
Legion Farslider nods at Ma'am with a double meaning
Y.T. (yt.recreant): wonderful, then I am happy too
Legion Farslider: once again Ma'am your wisdom amazes me"
Gera Heliosense still sits outside with Fidel, calming herself and then whispers in the panther's ear"yes, she does loves me after all...and i was an idiot"



Gera Heliosense: Walks back inside, flushed and feverish with emotion
Legion Farslider looks at gera's shining face "it appears gera we need to talk some tonight"
Y.T. (yt.recreant): ha, charmer, Legion /sticks out my tongue briefly
Legion Farslider smiles
Y.T. (yt.recreant): I still have china.. so
Y.T. (yt.recreant) grins
Gera Heliosense: Oh yes of course , china
Y.T. (yt.recreant): I think, as next.. I am going to tame the crocodiles
Y.T. (yt.recreant): I am sure one can like surf on them
fidel: fidel has been ordered to follow its owner
fidel: fidel has been ordered to stay
Legion Farslider: Ma'am should be careful i heard the paper talked about an attack
Y.T. (yt.recreant): uhm.. really? I am not fearing anything.
Legion Farslider: course not Ma'am, but forwarded is forearmed
Legion Farslider: i don't want to have anything happen to you
Legion Farslider: you have been so generous and understanding
Y.T. (yt.recreant) smiles "you are sweet, Legion. thank you - I will watch out
Legion Farslider: thank you Ma'am
Legion Farslider watches gera bursting with pride
Gera Heliosense bursts with pride

http://the-prg.blogspot.de/2013/01/winters-whispers-geras-pussy.html

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen