Montag, 14. Januar 2013

Talking


Gera Heliosense: where do you come from?
Legion Farslider sighs
Legion Farslider: well you know how i got here
Gera Heliosense: what kind man have you been before you came here?
Legion Farslider: before that i was SpecOps for the Republic of Texas army or Rot as we fondly call it.
Legion Farslider: i did somethings that caused me to question myself and so i retied and became a sailor. the rest is history
Legion Farslider: i saw a lot of ugliness and had actually kind of given up until i met you, then it all changed
Legion Farslider: you really are my guardian angel
Legion Farslider: if not for you i would have drank too much or got in one fight too many but now...
Legion Farslider: well, you know
Legion Farslider: and you gera?
Gera Heliosense: me? oh nothing exciting. Working class family, sisters and brothers, working girl, saved up hard for my first holiday ever...and booked a flight with a travel agency, cheap one...some eastern european company...and next thing is i find myself here....never worked it out but apparently it was more a human trafficing company than travel
Legion Farslider reaches out and gently touches her little nose on its tip
Legion Farslider: my poor little gera
Legion Farslider looks sad for her lost life
Gera Heliosense shrugs
Gera Heliosense: it wasn't much to lose actually
Gera Heliosense: and yes Legion, i will not tell them about your past
Legion Farslider gently touches her stomach "i can't believe there's a little you or me growing in there"
Gera Heliosense nods"I am dying to know if its a girl or boy
Gera Heliosense: and this time Legion, I swear i will not let them take it away from me
Legion Farslider: you ... lost another gera?
Gera Heliosense: she caresses his face"yes...I have a son...he is 3 years old now, i haven't seen him for almost 2 years
Gera Heliosense: when the earthquakes happened and the government changed completely...
Gera Heliosense: a man reigned here, his name was Capo...he ordered to have all children taken away from Glint...we don't know where...somewhere within the triangle
Gera Heliosense: they said it was
Gera Heliosense: for their protection
Gera Heliosense: because the prg was so unstable
Legion Farslider sighs "a line often used but seldom meant"
Gera Heliosense: yes
Gera Heliosense: she nods
Gera Heliosense: but I have alreday spoken to Ma'am and she said , we will try get our babies back
Gera Heliosense: and maybe i can run a community nursery
Legion Farslider: you? that speaks highly of you gera
Gera Heliosense smiles"sshhh" I survived it all, didn't I?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen