Montag, 14. Januar 2013

Reconciliation with vb in the new PRG Community Nursery


Y.T. (yt.recreant): Hello sweet gera
Gera Heliosense waves to Winter and YT
Gera Heliosense: Hello
Y.T. (yt.recreant) smiles "how is the baby?
winterthyme nods and smiles "Hey Gera"
Gera Heliosense: MA'Am, i must tell you that....oh the baby is fine, very shy and calm
Y.T. (yt.recreant) listens
Gera Heliosense: Hi Mr. Winter...anyway Ma'am i lost on of your rugs...it was here while i was working on the building...and then...bang it was gone,
winterthyme: You banged the rug gera? very careless
Y.T. (yt.recreant): oh, that.. was me /grins / I snug up on you,, and pulled it away while your eyes were on Legion
Gera Heliosense: uhm no i mean ...whooops! gone
Gera Heliosense: oh
Gera Heliosense giggles
Gera Heliosense: phewww, okay
Y.T. (yt.recreant): so, all is good - when will you open?
Gera Heliosense: oh :) I'll open as soon as I have your permission, Ma'am
winterthyme: That reminds me Gera - a new girl arrived today - Burgee - and she is with child
Gera Heliosense: wonderful
Y.T. (yt.recreant): you of course have my permission, sweet gera
Gera Heliosense: and the place where the nursery stands is ok?
Y.T. (yt.recreant): I think so, for now.. yes.. I might later on maybe rebuild a bit more..
Y.T. (yt.recreant): but, I love your work..
Y.T. (yt.recreant): and
Y.T. (yt.recreant): thank you - for all that you do, gera.. really
winterthyme nods at Ma'am's words "I agree totally - the nursery is an excellent addition"
Gera Heliosense beams and nods" Oh Ma'am I thank you for letting me do it...yes we can always improve it ...okay...then i go now and start making the place...homely
Y.T. (yt.recreant) smiles wider "it almost makes me want to get pregnant again too...
winterthyme grins lazily "Let me know anytime I can help with that Ma'am"
Gera Heliosense smirks" well....i have this feeling it will happen,
Gera Heliosense: mark my words, beloved leader
Y.T. (yt.recreant) laughs "I shall, gera, I shall
Gera Heliosense blows her a kiss, gives Winter a cheeky wink and runs off to do her stuff
Y.T. (yt.recreant) pats your bum tnderly as you walk off
winterthyme grins and waves

Gera Heliosense: Ma'am said she likes it and i can furnish it now
Legion Farslider: very good i saw it today but didn't know you had worked on it
Gera Heliosense: and then my little boy can come home to me...and all the other mums can bring their babies too
Gera Heliosense: thank you
Gera Heliosense: i did the wallpapering this morning
Legion Farslider: thank me for what love?
Legion Farslider: and the windows too
Gera Heliosense: for saying very good
Legion Farslider: oh i shouldn't have ... that goes without saying
Gera Heliosense: I cleaned the windows yes 
Legion Farslider: you have done wonders with this pace gera
Legion Farslider: turned it into something worth having
Gera Heliosense smiles and nods, looking excited and happy
Legion Farslider squeezes your butt cheeks while i hold you
Legion Farslider: i like your table and chairs ... salvage from the ocean?
Gera Heliosense: no that is some old stuff from my home i used to have here
Legion Farslider: was that destroyed in the earthquake?
Gera Heliosense nods
Legion Farslider: oh! the picture of Ma'am is a nice touch too.
Gera Heliosense: oh yes, our Presidente must be present everywhere
village bike (brianna.aldridge) smiles
village bike (brianna.aldridge): Whats this place?
Gera Heliosense turns around and smiles:"vb!"
Gera Heliosense: can we put all that bad stuff behind us and be friends again?
Legion Farslider nods to vb who managed to sneak up on me
Gera Heliosense: this is the new community nursery
village bike (brianna.aldridge) pinches your butt and whispers "ok but I don't ever want to be an umbar"



Gera Heliosense strokes vb's hair" never ever...you are a pawme through and through
village bike (brianna.aldridge) scratches her head "Nursery? For growing plants, that kind of a nursery?"
Gera Heliosense giggles
Gera Heliosense: for babies vb
Gera Heliosense: our babies
Gera Heliosense: my son will come back home
Gera Heliosense: and many girls are pregnant
village bike looks ignorant for a moment babies? How do you grow babies in nursery's /pauses / OHHHH, I get it... you are going to have a baby? Wow!!
Gera Heliosense: haha yessss
Gera Heliosense: my son comes home and yes Legion and I will have a baby
village bike (brianna.aldridge) whispers"I hope Legion has a good job. It takes lots of money to have children."
Gera Heliosense: well..." she looks over to him"he might have a real good job soon...." she whispers to vb"he talked to jarethe!"
village bike (brianna.aldridge) nods "excellent, Mister Jareth is very good in the human relations stuff for the island. Oh and I will talk to missy slut. We will start collecting bugs and berries and make them into yummy baby food for you."
Legion Farslider "i also have a state job though i don't know how it pays .... Ma'am made me protector of the hymen for the virgins who seem to be flocking in" grimaces
Gera Heliosense: thank you vb! and yes Legion was appointed protector of the hymen
village bike (brianna.aldridge) laughs "We have virgins on the island? Where?"
Gera Heliosense: giggles
Gera Heliosense: well there is Martha
Legion Farslider: martha in the bar and a new one this morning a strange name like vyc or something
Legion Farslider: kyc?
Legion Farslider: ay least martha is until her debut this full moon anyway
village bike (brianna.aldridge) looks as if she is thinking for a moment "Oh I know martha. We were talking about that problem the other day. /whispers/ I gave her all my secrets on how not to be a virgin so she won't get sacrificed."
Legion Farslider: well doc verified today so she's running out of time vb
village bike (brianna.aldridge) shrugs her shoulders "I don't think that one is very smart. I gave her all my best tips."
Legion Farslider nods "you may well be right .. she keep runnng afoul of Ma'am and that may be the least of her worries
village bike (brianna.aldridge): I hope she does not end up being an umbar..
Legion Farslider: good point



village bike (brianna.aldridge): Well its not my problem anyway. Oh that reminds me, Wheres my bow that missy troublemaker slut gave you?
Gera Heliosense: oh uhm
village bike (brianna.aldridge) taps her foot on the ground
Gera Heliosense: Ma'am took it from me and fed it to Fidel
village bike (brianna.aldridge)'e eyes grow wide "She did what? Fidel? No way!!"
Gera Heliosense: uhm...sorry yes...she did
Gera Heliosense: and he did not leave a lot of it
Gera Heliosense: you should ask Ma'am
village bike (brianna.aldridge) lets out a big sigh "I am glad I had another one hidden in the forest."
Legion Farslider: just follow butterfly, she keeps misplacing hers
Gera Heliosense: yes i see that, this one looks a lot nicer anyway
village bike (brianna.aldridge) smiles
Gera Heliosense: Oh Legion have you seen butterfly?
village bike (brianna.aldridge): Her problem is she does not eat right.
Gera Heliosense: or have you vb?
Legion Farslider: not since she helped put me in jail that day
village bike (brianna.aldridge) shakes her head
village bike (brianna.aldridge): I saw her a couple of days ago
Gera Heliosense: and you say she is not eating?
village bike (brianna.aldridge): No I said she is not eating right
Gera Heliosense: what do you mean by that?
village bike (brianna.aldridge): I never see her eating any bugs for one thing. She insists on eating red meat. And never any berries either. And when slut tried to give her warm bottled semen she totally rejected it.
Gera Heliosense gulps
Gera Heliosense: well...maybe...her stomach might be too delicate
Gera Heliosense pulls a face imagining a bottle of warm semen
village bike (brianna.aldridge): no way. she is just a picky eater.. Slut even offered her the best imported slut juice she had.
Legion Farslider: slut juice?
village bike (brianna.aldridge): nods
village bike (brianna.aldridge): Missy slut has it imported Sir.
Legion Farslider: what's in it vb?
village bike (brianna.aldridge) smiles



Gera Heliosense mumbles "excuse me" she stumbles outside, runs to the sea and throws up violently
Legion Farslider watches gera with concern
village bike (brianna.aldridge): Oh its the best semen in the world. Some secret ingrediance she never tells me though.
Legion Farslider keeps face expressionless "i see ... the nectar of the gods"
village bike (brianna.aldridge) whispers "I will get you some for missy Gera, Mister Legion. Its very good for pregnancies also."
Legion Farslider: well thank you vb but she is under the care of doc
Gera Heliosense walks back in , smiling bravely
Legion Farslider watches gera closely
village bike (brianna.aldridge): Oh its no trouble at all. Missy slut and I will just add it to the list of things we have to do in order to welcome a new child into the island
Legion Farslider: you're most kind vb
village bike (brianna.aldridge) smiles
village bike (brianna.aldridge): I will even make sure slut does not try to charge you anything either.
Gera Heliosense forces out a grin:" thats so thoughtful of you slut"
Legion Farslider bows slightly
Gera Heliosense: I mean vb...sorry...I am a bit
Gera Heliosense shrugs and smiles
Legion Farslider: disoriented gera?
Gera Heliosense: uhm...yeah
village bike (brianna.aldridge) looks concerned "Maybe you should have a bottle right now. I know where some is. I can get it for you."
Gera Heliosense: pregnancy desoriantation
Gera Heliosense looks at vb and and her face turns green again. She shakes her head
Legion Farslider: what was in that bottle you drank before vb got here gera?
village bike (brianna.aldridge): Are you sure? Its really no trouble at all, you know..
Legion Farslider: the one you said butterfly gave you?
Gera Heliosense looks from Legion to vb confused
Gera Heliosense: uhm...
Legion Farslider nudges gera
village bike (brianna.aldridge): Just semen Mister Legion. We have human and we have other kinds also. But right now I think she should have human
Gera Heliosense fans herself air" no really, too kind but I am already feeling better again"
Legion Farslider: well if that's what she needs i can handle that
village bike (brianna.aldridge) smiles politely
village bike (brianna.aldridge): Okidokey
Legion Farslider: but we do appreciate your concern vb
Legion Farslider: feels gera trembling against me
village bike (brianna.aldridge): I should go and finish my swim. Gotta get my exercise you know. /waves/ And just let me or missy slut know if you need anything.
Gera Heliosense nods exhausted, holding on to Legion
Legion Farslider looks at gera
Legion Farslider: we will vb
Legion Farslider: if she needs bottle of semen you'll be the first we think of
village bike (brianna.aldridge) whispers "Gera you should really sit down and let Mister Legion do all the work"
village bike (brianna.aldridge) waves again

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen